Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

_________
preview_AlienQueen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what scale, hightly doubt they will do a 1/4 one. Debating getting the Matrix one, but now will have to see what this before I decide just in case.

I wonder what scale, hightly doubt they will do a 1/4 one. Debating getting the Matrix one, but now will have to see what this before I decide just in case.
Oh dude 1/4 would be like 5 feet tall. Lol. The SS queen bust from years back was 1/4 scale, just imagine that with the rest of the body for a sense of size. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing it, but I'm guessing it'll be $1000 and mostly plastic.
Yeah it'll probably be priced similar to the King. I'd love to 😂 at outlandish statement of it being plastic but the reality is more like 😡.

$1000 Fisher Price alien queen.

Woah. I wonder what the differences with the Queen diorama will be. Hopefully it will be bigger and with a more impressive base.

Looking forward to admiring this one from afar. While I would LOVE to have a high-end representation of Her Majesty in my life, I'm sure the price tag is going to put this one out of my reach. :(

Looking forward to admiring this one from afar. While I would LOVE to have a high-end representation of Her Majesty in my life, I'm sure the price tag is going to put this one out of my reach. :(

At least I hope it will be cheaper than the prices the Queen Diorama is going for nowadays...

Actually come to think of it, this piece is probably 9 months away anyways before we get to even see it so we can decide if it's worth the money or not at that time....

Oh dude 1/4 would be like 5 feet tall. Lol. The SS queen bust from years back was 1/4 scale, just imagine that with the rest of the body for a sense of size. Lol.

Years ago Gruson had the 1/4 Queen (I think the Sideshow piece was the bassis for it)... and yeah, it was huge and crazy impressive. I just tried to find a picture of it, but didn't have any luck.

Last edited:
So this is finally going to happen? [emoji38]
I'm crazy hopeful...but I'm having a hard time being optimistic with SS and their alien pieces...and prices.

The new alien warrior statue is out. 469 for 1/5 or is it 1/6 scale? I can't see in the pics they have on their site on my phone since my colour blindness needs a larger picture to tell....but the prototype had a purple paint job that had me gagging.

Same scale as the King according to Igo over on SF. The king maquette would have been really cool if it were a queen... So maybe this could be a winner.

Hopefully Prime 1 will reveal some Alien stuff before this goes up for order so that we can all decide where to send our money. The P1 1/3 Big Chap is still very much my priority, but I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Same scale as the King according to Igo over on SF. The king maquette would have been really cool if it were a queen... So maybe this could be a winner.

Hopefully Prime 1 will reveal some Alien stuff before this goes up for order so that we can all decide where to send our money. The P1 1/3 Big Chap is still very much my priority, but I'm looking forward to seeing this.
I wanted to just buy the king base separate and drop my neca queen onto it. That base was sick!!!

But yeah I'm hoping for that quality. (What was the ship quality of the king? It looked solid. Just thematically I think they missed what aliens was all about....)

But I'm very interested in P1 as well.

Back