Premium Format Keir V2 - Premium Format Figure - Court of the dead.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja

Super Freak
Reaction score
newkier1.jpg

newkier2.jpg

Could this "angels head" possibly be what is in her hand? .... Interesting.

newkier3.jpg

Looks pretty cool, but I'm happy with the first one.

Agree.:exactly: Also not a big fan of the screaming portrait, from this one picture it looks mannish and ugly. I'll wait and see until we get pictures of the completed prototype. On the other hand, there nothing mannish about the rest of that hot bod she's sporting.

I'm hoping for a v2 galevarbe (can't recall the spelling, the siren). I've got v1 keir and love her...could possibly get v2 also.

Are they already done with creating characters in their own franchise? That's already 4 V2 they are offering. So much for "factions".

Mask on is totally the way to go. Really badass! I'm in!!!

I have to agree that the original version has a great presence. This pose is nice, it reminds me a lot of my original Red Sonja piece, but I'm not a fan of the unmasked face on this version. Thankfully, the masked version looks great. I'm just not sure if I need another Kier in my collection since this is going to be another tight year for me and half my budget is already spoken for. 😦

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

These second versions are making the assumption that people are actually following the comics in Heavy Metal and are invested in the various stages of these characters.

Back