Neca Balrog Help ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axe_1986

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a boxed Neca Balrog the big 24/25" one, its never been opened and i was wondering what the value of these is, id like to sell it on now as ill be moving home shortly and don't have the space for the box anymore, but i have no idea of its value anymore, or what price to put it up at. I don't want to look silly and list it for £900 like some of the bay ones, but id like a fair value.

Thanks for any help

PS based in the UK.

Last year, I sold one on eBay for $350. It was an unopened boxed one that I had in storage for years. Unfortunately, the buyer discovered the whip, sword and tail were missing, so I had to give him a discount. I found out later that on the chat boards that NECA shipped a lot of these with missing parts. Check before you sell. Also check the sold listings on eBay to see what prices it went for in the UK.

It is a cool piece. I sold mine a while back, too much hassle with posing it. Had I kept it I wanted to fill in the joints and make a statue out of it. This is the statue section, so you might want to post in the figure section for more exposure.

Back