The Dark Knight: Joker Nurse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAmBatman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
One of my favorite scenes in The Dark Knight has always been when the Joker is on the street outside the hospital confused why there hasn't been more explosions and he starts messing with the detonator and is startled when the explosions start going off again. Since I have started collecting 1/6 figures I have wanted a Joker Nurse and I recently decided to do my first custom figure.

For the costume, I found a ToysMon Studios Joker Nurse Costume on eBay.
I asked on the forums what would be the best body to use and was told that a TrueType TTM21 would match but to kick it up a notch use a seamless body. I am new to the costume figures thing so I started searching for seamless body's. I ended up purchasing a Phicen PL2016-M31 narrow shoulder.
The head is currently from the Hot Toys MMS68 Joker that I stole the body from to display the DX01 in the police uniform.

Overall, I am happy with my first custom figure. Eventually I would like to swap out the head for a rooted-hair version.

Capture.jpg
Photo Jul 05, 6 54 23 AM.jpg

Back