Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_WolviePF.jpg

It says it's a companion piece to the Magneto PF. Is the Magneto PF confirmed to be classic or modern?

It says it's a companion piece to the Magneto PF. Is the Magneto PF confirmed to be classic or modern?

Duuuude. It might be a 1/4 type of dio lol. That would be epic. The color scheme is throwing me off. No idea if it will be his yellow suit like the hulk dio. That would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing news from SS. Would love classic Magneto and Wolverine 1:4 Cant wait to SDCC 2017 now to see these two together! Would love a classic Wolverine in my collection.

So many other characters ss havent touched. More wolverine

New version of the blue & yellow? :huh or a new variation suit since it's supposed to pair with Magneto? :dunno

come on SS, we get another Wolverine in 12 months but no new Cyclops or Gambit release?

Oh yes!! Should've been Beast but I have both Wolverines I could use another. Great news it for the Magneto side of its supposed to be paired with this one maybe it won't have the silver "bowl" base.

Whatever they are, they likely have to be able to stand on their own or display well together as companion pieces. I did a simple google image search for anything like that and found this. I'm in no way saying this is what they'd be like but just dreaming up what each may look like alone or together if SS was going for a classic image of the two facing off.

58cc086a88c0e5d47e8937bdd9e157ae.jpg

Back