Media Sea of Thieves (Microsoft Exclusive Title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
Reaction score
Appologies in advanced if there's already a thread.... I searched and didn't see one. (Could also be SSF's ancient and horrible search function.)

This game looks great, I've been following it for about a year now, can't wait to set sail with friends!

For those not in the loop, here's the latest gameplay from E3 this year. Also, their YT channel has a lot more dev gameplays if you are interested.

You can join their INSIDER PROGRAM for free, they choose about 1000 people a month to have access and play RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately, I haven't been chosen. :lol

Here's the link: https://www.seaofthieves.com/insider

You can be a tester on PC or Xbox One.

I've had access to the alpha for a while and haven't played single second of it. Mostly because it's not play whenever you want, it's basically "the alpha is running for a couple hours on this night, if you miss it you'll have to wait for the next one".

looks like everything i ever wanted in a pirate game. Just hope mechanics, content and story are good too

I don't like the art style at all but it looks like the game might hook me

Understandable, I've heard that a lot. I actually like it quite a lot. :lol

Yeah there's a lot of lost potential with limiting it to just tentacles. Although it's entrance is fantastic.

DZDNXlXXUAI7I47.jpg:large

They couldn't at least give it a body? :lol

Yeah there's a lot of lost potential with limiting it to just tentacles. Although it's entrance is fantastic.

Yeah, I was into it at first. All the guys on the ship were panicking and freaking out...and then it's just a nothing battle. One of the guys went flying into the tentacle mouth thing like it was a vacuum and it was just...stupid. I noticed whenever someone would dive under the water to try to see it the game would darken LULZ

DZDNXlXXUAI7I47.jpg:large

They couldn't at least give it a body? :lol

I hear they're supposed to add a body in a future update :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
This is modern gaming.

Back