What's up with Collectibles Direct UK ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tys1977

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, just curious,
Has anyone had any dealings with CD over the last month, I've messaged a number of times relating to products on their site but not heard anything in return, one query was to do with the HT Homecoming Spidey being on site for £230 but when you add it to cart and sign in it becomes £245, anyone else had any issues with comms ???

Kindest regards
Tys

I haven't had any direct email contact with Collectibles Direct, but I did have a delivery from them about two weeks ago - the Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Black Panther figure - and a Layaway Plan payment for an imminent arrival was processed yesterday along with an acknowledgment of my reward points for the earlier purchase.

Are you using the contact form on the website or sending an actual email? Have you tried both the admin@... and lee@... addresses?

The thing with the Spider-Man figure increasing in value in the cart sounds like you may be adding the deluxe version (£245) rather than the standard version (£230). I just tried adding both separately and had no problems.

Thanks for the replies guys,
No definitely adding the standard one not the deluxe one,
Will try one of the other methods

kindest regards
Tys

I'm bumping this thread because I've only recently tried ordering from them and all I can say is stay away. In their website, they don't offer a number you can call and they never respond to emails. They don't even mention where their business is located.
I actually had to cancel my order because they never got back to me, and although they refunded me they failed to acknowledge my past communication attempts.

That's not how you run a business in my opinion. Avoid!

Hi, i have had multiple items from Lee and no problems at all, i currently have 4 pre-orders with them your comments worried me so i contacted Lee about the HB IW version & received a reply in one hour a follow up question answered in 30 minutes so i can only say give them another try.

That does seem odd, when I've emailed them with queries, I've usually had a response within 24 hours max, once they even replied literally a few minutes after I had sent my query.

I've ordered loads of figures off them and never had any issues.

Sorry to bump an old thread, just wondering has anybody bought anything from collectiblesdirect recently? are they still ok? because on their website, the only way to contact them seems to be by email, and their social media pages seems to be rarely updated/no posts for years.

But their website does seems to still get updated with new products and preorders? but annoyingly they don't seem to accept Paypal anymore, so a bit less protection for the buyer, also with Paypal I can use split payment into 3 or 4 months. (I know they do the layaway plan but prefer Paypal protection)

They currently have a good price for a statue that I'm interested in, but it's a preorder due in Q2 24, not in stock, so don't know if it's still a trustworthy website to make payments to?

any info is appreciated, thanks.

Back