• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Tusken Raider - Life Size Bust - SUPER RARE! ------------------------

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man, I'm sad to see this thing go. I need to make some room, so it's time to sell my custom 1:1 Tusken bust.

This resin bust was planned for a run of 20 total, but only a handful were actually ever produced. Talk about a low es, I think only 6 exist! Super rare. The bust's paint has been updated substantially, and the synthetic leather bandolier has been weathered to perfection. The neck piece is removable, and made from real metal components and leather. This thing is stunning in person. An amazing Star Wars collectible.

Buy it before I change my mind about selling, haha. It commands attention in any space.

$1150, US shipping only
(PM me to discuss shipping options, etc)

My packing is legendary, and I pack with high quality materials. This WILL get to you safely.

tusken_clean full.jpg
tusken_weathering detail.jpg
tusken_up flare.jpg
tusken_cine wide.jpg

Last edited:
wow this is a beauty !!!! Good luck with the sell and congrats who buys it already !

UP.

I'd really prefer this goes to someone here, rather than eBay.

Back