How lucky have you been with grail figures being released in the last few years?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
For me personally it's been really good. Here's a little list of my most wanted grail figures released or up for preorder in the past few years.

Big Chief 11th Doctor and Amy Pond: Sure there are issues with them but they're probably not going to be revisited again. Big Chief helped us a lot with Amy by releasing a replacement head sculpt for free.

Star Ace Toys Selene: This has always been my number one wanted figure and I never thought I'd see the day where an official release was possible. Sure she's not perfect but I think she is really good. Getting a Viktor to go along with her was icing on the cake.

Threezero X-Files Fox Mulder and Dana Scully: These two are 2a and 2b on my list, I almost jumped on the early Sideshow figures about a year back but decided to wait. It seems patience is the key in this hobby. If the proto pictures of Mulder are any indication how these will look then they'll be a great addition to collectors wanting to upgrade those early Sideshow figures.

So there's 5 figures out of 10 on my grail list. Not a bad few years.

So how have you faired? I'd love to hear about it.

Great thread topic...in an alternate universe where Molecule8 was a real company I would be jumping up and down about the "forthcoming" Taxi Driver! In real life though I would say Ghostbusters would be my big one right now...Carlito and Tyler Durden are big ones for me too so thank goodness for Blitzway!

Great thread topic...in an alternate universe where Molecule8 was a real company I would be jumping up and down about the "forthcoming" Taxi Driver! In real life though I would say Ghostbusters would be my big one right now...Carlito and Tyler Durden are big ones for me too so thank goodness for Blitzway!

Wow, seems like it's been a great few years for your bucket list of figures. They're all very good. :clap

Tyler Durden made the cut. Still waiting on QMX Raylan Givens to go up for preorder.

SnakeDoc

Sideshow Ringwraith maquette, for me the best representation of the character in polystone.
Latest Spider-Man PF, I've waited a long time for that and out of all the offerings at that scale I prefer SSC the most.

Jack Burton sixth scale SSC, and if molecule8 has one as well all the better.

XM Ghost Rider.

Well....Yoda came out from Hot Toys whom I've always wanted even though the final figure didn't blow my mind. I'm really waiting on Jedi Luke and Return of the Jedi Vader Hot Toys. Those are probably my biggest grails. I'm sure I'd love the Neca turtles more if they were 1/6th instead of 1/4.

Mulder and Scully were 2 of my grails, very happy to see they are being made.

A Matrix Neo is another grail and it seems this will never happen!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back