First True to Scale Diorama for Ikea Besta or stand alone! Episode 4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
As a spin off from the other thread, here is the full video with FAQ answered about the LARGE TruScale large 1/6 scale Tantive IV Entry Way diorama FOR IKEA BESTA or STUVA or Stand alone. It's about 8 minutes long, but worth watching if you have any questions.

You can recreate that epic opening scene that introduced us all to the world of Star Wars!

Size is 57 cm wide, 52 cm high and your choice of 37 or 47 cm deep!

Firstly I want to say your work is truly amazing. Can you let me know how much the true 1:6 scale is and details for payment and release. I think this is too good to pass on.
Cheers
Ant

Awesome vid and products Dude!
Emperors throne room will be awesome, looking forward to that.

Thanks man!!
Excellent vid. I'm guessing that's the Stuva depth on the prototype?

You guess correct my good sir!

Firstly I want to say your work is truly amazing. Can you let me know how much the true 1:6 scale is and details for payment and release. I think this is too good to pass on.
Cheers
Ant

Just send me a deposit to [email protected] ($100) and send me your shipping address, email address and phone number for FedEx. I'll contact you when it's time to ship (I expect August) about the remaining balance and shipping. The total price will be $499 for the Truscale and your downpayment is ofcourse deducted from that for the remaining balance. Looking forward to your email!!

OMG that is a bloody good price! I was expecting a lot more. Sorry to sound silly but can I send the deposit to the email via pay pal?? I also live in the UK. Is that ok to ship here?
Cheers.

OMG that is a bloody good price! I was expecting a lot more. Sorry to sound silly but can I send the deposit to the email via pay pal?? I also live in the UK. Is that ok to ship here?
Cheers.

Great! Happy to hear that. Yes, I think Hot Toys would've charged somewhere closer to $1000 for something made of metal and forex with light up features for this size, but we're in this for the hobby so we keep prices as low as possible to make this accessible to as many as possible. Just send me a $100 downpayment to [email protected] and you're on the list! Also send me your email address, name, shipping address and phone number for Fedex to that same email address. Thanks!

Just sent my deposit. I was going to wait until tomorrow and do it at work but could not wait. Let me know if you need anything else for my order? I included a note on my payment detailing my name, address etc. I also requested the 37cm option. Cheers and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

First off, holy crap.... Amazing amazing work... Just one quick question before I submit my order, assuming you are still taking orders. The decal, do we choose which one we want?

First off, holy crap.... Amazing amazing work... Just one quick question before I submit my order, assuming you are still taking orders. The decal, do we choose which one we want?

Thanks! You mean The back ground in the open doorway? No, you don't have to choose! You get all three options, of a double-sided print and a physical door, just like you see in the video.

Thanks! You mean The back ground in the open doorway? No, you don't have to choose! You get all three options, of a double-sided print and a physical door, just like you see in the video.

Man... You've thought of everything! Can't stress enough how much we appreciate your work and the considerarion to our budget, will be placing my order shortly!

This is excellent work! I'm amazed every time I see something from you, from WIP to final version these are stunning.

Payment sent sir. Your work is outstanding and this is a grail piece and the perfect size for me. Couldn't pass this masterpiece up, so looking forward to the final product! Thank you for all of the contributions you deliver to the community.

Man... You've thought of everything! Can't stress enough how much we appreciate your work and the considerarion to our budget, will be placing my order shortly!

Thanks! You're welcome. i'll look forward to it!

How much is shipping on top or the 499.00? (roughly for US)

Roughly $75 at current prices

This is excellent work! I'm amazed every time I see something from you, from WIP to final version these are stunning.

Why thank you Mara!!!

Payment sent sir. Your work is outstanding and this is a grail piece and the perfect size for me. Couldn't pass this masterpiece up, so looking forward to the final product! Thank you for all of the contributions you deliver to the community.

Thanks!!! This has been such a fun ride!!

Check this out! The large true scale 1/6 entryway extended with the optional extension kit! More than 80 cm of goodness (depth)!

5202762d7da97c114411f182691cdee7.jpg

a157c9b2c59ae8cd1340f554a9bd12d6.jpg

What is the cost of the extension kit? Is it two sides and a floor plate I am asumming?

The expansion kit is $350 since it will be the entire diorama excluding the back wall, so also ceiling and all the details

Back