Looking For Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Looking for the complete set including tie ins. My own best advise is always ebay, but I don't know what is and isn't a complete set. Lots of people there claiming to have a complete set, but with different numbers of books. Not interested in covers and 2nd prints etc. Just wanna read the entire story. Anyone have any suggestions?:D

I'VE JUST BOUGHT THE ROAD TO CIVIL WAR TRADE...INTERESTING READ..IT EVEN HAS SOME TIE IN TO THE PLANET HULK COMICS.

According to Marveluniverse.com the following are the complete Civil War issues including tie-ins. I have pretty much all of them except for She-Hulk and Illuminati.

Core Issues
Civil War #1-7,
Civil War: Front Line #1-11

Related/Tie-In Issues
Amazing Spider-Man #529-538,
New Avengers: Illuminati #1,
Fantastic Four #536-543,
Black Panther #18 & 23-25,
Blade #5,
Cable & Deadpool #30-32,
Captain America #22-25,
Civil War: Battle Damage Report,
Civil War: Choosing Sides,
Civil War: The Return #1,
Civil War: War Crimes #1,
Civil War: X-Men #1-4,
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1-4,
Civil War Files,
Daily Bugle: Civil War Edition,
Fantastic Four #538-543,
Ghost Rider #8-9,
Heroes For Hire #1-3,
Iron Man #13-14,
Iron Man/Captain America,
Moon Knight #7-9,
Ms. Marvel #6-8,
New Avengers #21-25,
Punisher War Journal #1-3,
She-Hulk #8,
Thunderbolts #103-105,
Winter Soldier: Winter Kills #1,
Wolverine #42-48,
X-Factor #8-9

customizerwannabe said:
Really? Just read the first Spiderman prelude and thought it was excellent.:eek:
Spidy and FF were alright, but Cable/Deadpool, Black Panther, Heros for Hire and the rest were pretty bad. Even the X-men tie-in didn't add much to the story line.

where's this site that i can read all the Civil War books??? i bought all the first 3 books from all the main books, but couldnt hang with them all after that. or even send me a link to a trade that has them.

Back