Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWordWizard

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Asmus posted this picture on the most wanted thread earlier this month:
attachment.php

Nice to have in idea of what's coming past just finishing the Fellowship!

Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

I wish they'd sell sculpts just like that for Aragorn and Boromir. It would be cool to have the bald sculpts for PMCs and stuff like that, too. Hint-hint, wink-wink, Asmus . . .

That's looking very good so far! Hoping they give him a little of Urban's signature eyebrow furrow, though. Eomer is an intense guy! :lol

Don't worry, they'll screw it up with the tweaking and paint just like every other one of their figures that looks like an amazing sculpt.

I would love a fully armored Eomer, hopefully with a horse and some spears XD

Bilbo and Thorin are both listed as summer 2018 there. Given that I would guess that Thorin will go up for pre-order shortly, but I doubt either of them will actually release before the fall. They said Gimli would be ready in May and is just now being released. Asmus always seems to be a few months behind on their releases.

I believe they said somewhere that they were just waiting on approval from the Licensor with Thorin (and probably Bilbo, too), so they may be a bit behind their intended schedule. As for Eomer, I doubt they'll hit that estimate for shipping, but hopefully the first pics and maybe the pre-order will hit by then.

Yes! Can’t wait and hopefully Theoden & Faramir are on their list after Eomer with some uruk hai & orcs mixed in.

I don’t see them making those release dates though. I see Thorin and Bilbo maybe coming the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 which probably pushes Eomer to 2019 hopefully before everything shuts down for the Chinese New Year.

Back