Statue Mondo Spider Gwen Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mondo-Spider-Gwen-Statue-003.jpg

Based on Phantom City Creative's gorgeous art print, this statue shows Spider-Gwen (aka Spider-Woman, aka Gwen Stacy) either spending a quiet moment perched atop a high-rise building, taking a selfie after a day of being a hero OR slinging a web to swing into action! It's your choice, as she comes with interchangeable web-shooting and selfie hands!

https://mondotees.com/products/spider-gwen-regular

I like it. Good thing the exclusive isn't that nice.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've never really been impressed with Mondo's offerings in the statue/figure world. I don't know if it's the size or what on this (or maybe it's that I just don't care for the character), but it's a no-go for me.

I've never really been impressed with Mondo's offerings in the statue/figure world. I don't know if it's the size or what on this (or maybe it's that I just don't care for the character), but it's a no-go for me.

The print it's based on is awesome, but I don't think it translated as well as the others

It definitely didn't translate well.

Mondo needs to stick to the poster game. (But again, glad for those that want it.)

Well, the previous guy running Mondo started up all the side stuff and left afterwards, I wouldn't be surprised if they finished everything up and went back to just prints and stuff

Well, the previous guy running Mondo started up all the side stuff and left afterwards, I wouldn't be surprised if they finished everything up and went back to just prints and stuff

I would fully support that. :lol

I need to check out the pint glasses.

What did you think of it in person, Zod?

It's a nice little statue. I can't remember how much it is, but I liked it. It would make a nice display if paired up with the print. I don't know why more companies aren't making Spider-Gwen pieces, but I would think this is a must-have for fans of the character.

Back