Interview of CEO @ Hot Toys Howard Chan new products & ACGHK Eng Subtitles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freud

Freakzoid
Reaction score
A facebook live interview last week in Hong Kong with Howard (CEO of Hot Toys) regarding coming soon products and ACGHK 2017 28th July, by
Toystvhk.

Howard did say some never announced products Hot Toys will release!!

Specifically mentions Thor 3 and Justice League.

New 1/4 products coming as well. Says a 1/4 Jack Sparrow would be a ways off, since they just launched new 1/6

Says he has a good feeling about doing more figures from Spiderman Homecoming. Hints at Vulture coming.

Also explains that the room for improving the figures is getting smaller and smaller-- hopes fans can forgive some of the recent delays.

Explains they went back and completely redid the Hulkbuster design, which explains why it is so late. August-September announcement for final release window.

"AT LEAST I HAVE ONE," is what he specifically told me when I asked him if they were going to release the Millennium Falcon cockpit.

Yeah. Thanks, Howard. Just keep giving us more teasers......YELLOWJACKET......and keep up the trend of INCOMPLETE TEAMS......ROGUE ONE!

Guys, you can skip this interview. It's a big pile of nothingness, as usual when Chan is involved. This guy is a jerk. A rich one but a jerk all the same.

I get the feeling you don't like the guy. :lol

Don't suppose he revealed what the 1/4 figures are likely to be. Please not another Iron Man. :pray:

If you guys hit the CC button it displays English captions. He does not state a single thing in this interview other that the next 1/4 will NOT be Jack Sparrow. They try really hard to "get words out of Howard's mouth" and push him hard on the Vulture character by saying things like the wings will be over 12" and he just says I guess so (but really says we'll see how fans react).

They never really come out and say Hulk Buster either but that is definitely the implied figure with the "delayed one". He actually does not come off too much like a **** here honestly. Zero info being given but he jokes with the guys and does say there will be a lot of things revealed at SDCC. The Thor 3 and Justice League seamed to be about the HK con but I am sure there will be that stuff at SDCC as well. To be honest, I'm working currently for Disney and he is not going to be allowed to say hardly anything that is not already out there for a lot of stuff including planned releases.. the NDA's and internal security here are super tight to say the least.

I get the feeling you don't like the guy. :lol

Don't suppose he revealed what the 1/4 figures are likely to be. Please not another Iron Man. :pray:

Iron Man is a cash cow for HT. You really don't think that they won't make another 1/4 scale Iron Man do ya?

Iron Man is a cash cow for HT. You really don't think that they won't make another 1/4 scale Iron Man do ya?

Oh I'm sure they'll make hundreds more Iron men at that scale. Just hoping for something DC related in 1/4 scale for a change. The rises Batman was the only 1/4 DC they've done?

You are correct about that. It would be nice for them to release some non-Iron Man 1/4 figures, to give my wallet a break. :lol

Oh I'm sure they'll make hundreds more Iron men at that scale. Just hoping for something DC related in 1/4 scale for a change. The rises Batman was the only 1/4 DC they've done?

Yes it is- I was really hoping for a BvS Bats and Supes in 1/4- talk about epic...but oh well

Not much said. I hope we get Vulture but that video was no confirmation by any means.

Howard's crazy. He should do "Hero vs Villain" two-packs -- reissue best version of a hero figure, like Cap, along with a complimentary villain, like Crossbones. Big price, big payday.

Reissue Ant-Man, add Yellowjacket -- sell for $399.99 - $449.99

Back