Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Scrubs would be cool for Scully but I wouldn't be surprised in it also being the trench coat exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Scrubs would be cool for Scully but I wouldn't be surprised in it also being the trench coat exclusive.

Yeah I think they'll both be trench coat exclusives.

What do you think guys, pants or skirt for Scully?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Ooh that's a tough one. I think if they're going Fight the Future time it would be pants, but hard to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Ooh that's a tough one. I think if they're going Fight the Future time it would be pants, but hard to know.

Pants would be a safe choice for them, it'll save them from getting backlash over what her exposed legs look like.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I still have Sideshow's two Dana Scully figures and one of their Mulders. I'm content with them for now but if ThreeZero knocks this one outta the park I'll have to trade up both characters. This will be my make or brake interest in this line figure.

I prefer the pants. I don't know why but they seem to reflect her more serious nature. Could just be me though. lol
    Last edited by RiggsMcClane; 06-30-2017 at 10:55 PM.

I took a punt on the so-so Mulder exclusive in the hopes that they'd get Scully right (and I didn't think we'd see anything of her before the exclusive window on Mulder had closed), so I really hope they don't let us down on this one.

There'd be no upside to putting her in a skirt. It's all risk. Pants are zero risk. And i doubt someone is going to pass on her because she's NOT wearing a skirt.

Also i would not want her in scrubs. Her best stuff is from out in the field, not in a lab. Plus it doesnt fit with mulder's field outfit. They would look odd paired together imo.

The other issue with scrubs is that now youre maybe changing or adding a head. In scrubs her head was always covered, hair pulled back. Making an interchangeable field and lab scully would be difficult.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    I hope the heads will be available separately, somewhere. I made a custom Scully but would rather just upgrade the head rather than getting a whole figure.
    Hidden Content

Poison Ivy Collection:

Hidden Content