Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggsMcClane

Super Freak
Reaction score
19511608_1937559106269908_6831606206640165122_n.jpg

Looking forward to these. I hope they turn out well.

I would think so. They released pics of Mulder about a month after the announcement.

Glad they're following up with this. And relatively quickly. Cant wait to see.

Can't wait for this one. Man, I have so many orders going at Threezero right now, it's getting crazy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just a heads up: I've been in touch with Threezero recently for a Q and A. I asked about 15 questions, when Kim replies I'll post them here. They were very nice to deal with.

Nope. You'll see soon hopefully. I specifically avoided the Mark Chuah way of questioning and also asked for firm yes or no answers with a bit of elaborating.

Glad we have confirmation she's coming, it seemed a given, but never hurts knowing it's definitely happening, hope her release is close to Mulder's.

Will the EX for Scully likely be her trench coat (like Mulder)?

I hope not. Scully without her coat is a huge no-no for me. Coatless Mulder was offensive enough.

I went coatless, too. Would rather pay when it ships. Scully will be ordered the same way.

It's not the end of the world to me.

I ordered Mulder so no question about ordering Scully. Hopefully there is a cool exclusive.

As for the interview, looking forward to reading it.

Well, so far Mulder seems indicative of going the route of high ende versions of the McFarlane figures, so I'm guessing Scully will have an outfit like this and probably autopsy scrubs or something as an exclusive.

IMG_5210.JPG

Yeah, Mulder's look put me in the mind of the first movie, which I'm 100% fine with if that's the look they go for with Scully, too.

Back