JUMANJI 2: Welcome To The Jungle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh jeez they truly made it like Virtual RPG..they really must have a target audience in mine

But the blonde being Jack Black is hilarious :lol

Holy :horror that's Amy Pond isn't it ...wow she's moved to the big leagues sort of

LOL! The premise is lame. So instead of a board game, it's an outdated video game console. The third movie will be a phone app. Wow.

It's got one thing going for it... they were right to put in GNR! :rock

Honestly, I don't think Hart is remotely funny, and can't think of a single movie Rock was in that I really liked. I never cared for him as a wrestler, either. Jack Black is a mixed bag, but by and large I don't care for his films, either.

I'd rather have a double root canal without anesthesia than watch anything with the Rock and Kevin Hart in it.

Honestly, I don't think Hart is remotely funny, and can't think of a single movie Rock was in that I really liked. I never cared for him as a wrestler, either. Jack Black is a mixed bag, but by and large I don't care for his films, either.

He was extremely entertaining back in the Attitude era, and I will always remember those times. But other than that? Extremely overrated.

I never bought into his shtick, and I was watching during his very first WWF appearance, through his Nation of Domination days, etc. Not a great worker in the ring, pretty stiff (and not in terms of All Japan stiffness), and he had those ridiculous moves like his sad parody of the Muta elbow drop. I appreciate his charisma and way with words, but at the time I was much more into guys like Stone Cold and Kurt Angle. And Mankind, who was more or less reduced to a comedic footnote because of the Rock :(

Fair enough.

I guess I just miss those huge pops in the crowd back in the day. It's like every Monday seemed like a PPV. That and the fact that you had WCW on TNT. At the same time.

Anyway, Kevin Hart sucks.

Damn that chick looks so hot. Damn, oh baby that outfit is sooo sexy. Oh yes baby oh yeah. Mmmmmm so sweet

Why'd they have to do this tho? Would it have killed them to make it like the first one but now it's like a full on action flick with guns and explosions.

In a way you have to respect that they didnt just remake the movie.
They are trying something new. I hate to say it but i kinda admire that.

Besides even if it was just the same board game then they would have just end up inside the jungle anyway.

Yea. Still the first movie had a great sense of wonder to it. Tho the cgi is very dated.

Back