XM Studios Dark Phoenix 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"XM Studios 1/4 scale Dark Phoenix!
Another astonishing sculp by Marthin Agusta Simny.
See you guys at STGCC 2017..."

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

19510572_189094466112w2upk.jpg

Like I said in the other forum ...need more pics!

Can't see depth between Jean and the phoenix bird. Also need to see the body sculpt.

Yeah, need to see more. What's up with the disappearing zipper? The phoenix emblem covers most of it up. Looks a little off to me.

Looking good, but will wait to see more angles, colors and additional portrait(s). I'll probably sell my spare Phoenix at some point and then have the SS Phoenix repainted white.

I think I'd like this more if she had less stitchings on her costume ...especially on her phoenix insignia. I've always thought of DP as being so powerful that she would just create her costume by rearranging the molecules around her (just like when she had a picnic with Scott). And when she did that I imagine there would be less stitchings.

And I agree about the zipper. Get rid of it.

Bird looks smallish when compared to the green one. Hope there's no Sentinel wreckage on the base of this.

I really like the detail on the Phoenix. But the size of the Phoenix is reminiscent or makes me think of Kitty Pryde's dragon / image?

I would of preferred this size of the Phoenix to be associated with the green Phoenix and the larger one with the red Phoenix.

Hope to have great-multiple face sculpts on this one.

Why they doin same character over again so fast

Well ... I think it's partly because we asked for it. I remember when XM made their first Phoenix ...the green one ...there was a lot of comments suggesting making Dark Phoenix. But then the ban came down and all X-Men production was put on hold. So now with the ban removed ...it's a good time.

Plus ...I think XM knows that Dark Phoenix is popular and is in high demand. Even if SSC released their Dark Phoenix, XM still knows that this character will draw a lot of fans.

I'm surprised at the backlash to be honest. I saw plenty of posts over the last couple of years asking for an XM Dark Phoenix. Now that she's been announced, I've seen a LOT of posts both on the forums and facebook complaining that they are releasing the "same character". Even though Phoenix and Dark Phoenix are considered by most to be different characters, and XM have released more B and C list characters than any other company by far. They can't win I guess. :dunno

I'm surprised at the backlash to be honest. I saw plenty of posts over the last couple of years asking for an XM Dark Phoenix. Now that she's been announced, I've seen a LOT of posts both on the forums and facebook complaining that they are releasing the "same character". Even though Phoenix and Dark Phoenix are considered by most to be different characters, and XM have released more B and C list characters than any other company by far. They can't win I guess. :dunno

:goodpost:

The pose looks very similar to their first Phoebix. Maybe thats y

. . . . aaaaand just like that Sideshows EX worth drops to like $200 below retail lol. Eh I still love it though.

The pose looks very similar to their first Phoebix. Maybe thats y

I can see how it looks that way from the picture they released. I may have been shown an early concept at of this at STGCC, and from what I saw they didn't look very much alike except that they both have a flame bird. The rest of it looked quite different. Hopefully people will be happy when they see the whole figure.

Hello ! Will Dark Phoenix be STGCC 2017 exclusive or will be up for preorder worldwide ?

Hello ! Will Dark Phoenix be STGCC 2017 exclusive or will be up for preorder worldwide ?

This will not be a worldwide license ...so it will be available only in the specific regions. So it will involve the typical trickery to get this if you are outside of the specific regions.

Not announced yet, if this will be a CON Exclusive.

This will not be a worldwide license ...so it will be available only in the specific regions. So it will involve the typical trickery to get this if you are outside of the specific regions.

Not announced yet, if this will be a CON Exclusive.

I also saw people from US on youtube present xm statues that were not listed as shipping to US . Could you please pm me with the ' methods' people use to get them ? Sorry for the english , i am from eastern europe

Back