Statue Overwatch D.Va Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I screenshotted this 4 hours ago from a now deleted video from the Overwatch facebook page, and as a D.Va main, I nearly cried with happiness. I thought it was confirmed that Winston was going to be the next statue that was gonna be released but I can't wait to get an official announcement, reveal and pre-order for this! I'd definitely buy two!

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-01.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-02.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-04.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-05.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-06.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-07.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-08.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-09.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-10.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-11.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-12.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-13.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-14.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-15.jpg

17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-16.jpg

I LOVE IT!

I've been very pleased with the quality and affordability (though probably not with D.Va) of the Overwatch line as of late. The completist in me hopes the rest of the cast can see the light of day.

As a Dva main as well, I'm really stoked for this. However, me thinks it'll be costing more than the $150 price tag that the others had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hey its a statue of that overwatch character all the twitch streamer and youtube lets play girls keep cosplaying as to get clickbait thumbnails

As a Dva main as well, I'm really stoked for this. However, me thinks it'll be costing more than the $150 price tag that the others had.

Oh definitely! The mech alone is already worth 150-200. I actually even think that if they ever got to Junkrat and Roadhog, they should just put them both on one statue and bump the price up a bit.

This just made my day! I can't believe I am finally getting a statue of a character I actually play! :yess:

I am also very happy to see that they are keeping the scale correct for the larger characters. I will be very interested to see what the price turns out to be.

Can't wait for preorders!

Preorders are live!

Came to just over 500 dollars shipped with tax. Cost was right at my absolute max and is now the most expensive collectible I have ever purchased. :/

I hope it is worth the hefty price tag!

Yeah, I was bracing for double the price...but triple? Ouch. My dream of owning the entire cast just died. I am going to have to be much more selective moving forward and just buy the characters I actually play.

Oh dear God I just pre ordered it. Guess I have 5 months to pay it off.

This looks great. I'm totally ordering this once I'm done with Hot Toys for this year. Hopefully orders won't sell out before then.

This looks great. I'm totally ordering this once I'm done with Hot Toys for this year. Hopefully orders won't sell out before then.

These will never sell out. The batches may sell out but they're going to keep producing them lol I would wait to see if the inhand quality is up to par in the first batch.

Glad everyone's digging the new D.Va statue! I get a warm fuzzy feeling when folks understand how much effort it takes to pull a complicated design such as this. Just wanted to say big thank you from all of us at the sculpting team @ Blizzard. ;)

FML, I just know that regardless of how much other stuff I have coming this year, I won't be able to say no to getting D.va.

Friggin blizzard is gonna put me in the poor house with all the damn awesome statues.

Back