Frazetta DEATH DEALER Replicas by Museum Replicas.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Advertised as 'Scaled Replica'.
However, the sizes listed match a full size, 1:1 replica.
Prices range from $375 to $495.
Up for preorder on Sideshow.

frank-frazetta-death-dealer-helmet-replica-signature-edition-museum-replicas-903040-04.jpg
frank-frazetta-death-dealer-shield-replica-signature-edition-museum-replicas-903043-01.jpg
frank-frazetta-death-dealer-axe-replica-signature-edition-museum-replicas-feature-903041.jpg
frank-frazetta-death-dealer-sword-replica-signature-edition-museum-replicas-903042-01.jpg

Love the axe and shield, would look awesome with ARH Death Dealer. If this hangs around for a while I may bite, no money atm

Yeah I was weirded out by the scaled thing too. On the MR page it doesn't say scaled it says signature and the length of the axe is only 1" shorter then albion's so seems 1:1. Thinking hard about the axe, it is WAYYYYY inferior to albion's but it's also 1/5th the price >< The helmet however does not look very good :/ Albion's (or whoever made the one that went with the axe) was a much better design.

Love the axe and shield, would look awesome with ARH Death Dealer. If this hangs around for a while I may bite, no money atm

the axe actually comes with a little shield wall plaque to hang it on, so you can get the shield without getting the full sized one :p

Wish they put it next to that apple, but guess ss just using the manufacturer pics. Very confusing as to actual size/scale.

Almost started a thread about this yesterday........:wink1:
I am seriously considering the whole set.............although I'm not 100% sold on the helmet design or width of the sword. Axe and shield look close. But all needs a grittier and weathered look. I suppose that could be added and cover the collectors that want the clean/New look..............soooooooo un-deathdealer.......:lol

Wish they put it next to that apple, but guess ss just using the manufacturer pics. Very confusing as to actual size/scale.

they are indeed just using MR pics, here's a mock up on mrs page (not accurate for size though)

3208_6_.jpg

though it's super inaccurate tbh cause the 40" shield looks smaller :p

I ended up getting the axe off ebay for a steal (US$300).

I'll keep an eye out for the sword.

I've passed on the shield because the handles on the back are the wrong way around.

The helmet is a bit bleh, I've got a custom one that I much prefer.

^^^Nice!!

I got lucky & just bought the last shield @ BBTS, for $100 less than the list price. Hope to have it by EOTW.

The quality is excellent. The shield itself is well constructed, very sturdy with some nice heft to it. The paint apps and battle damage are spot on. The back of the shield is lined with ~ 1/8" layer of black foam padding. The upper handle is a tough, buckled leather strap and the lower handle is a metal handle. Shipped in a triple layer box with a plastic covering with oil film to protect it from rust. I wrapped some picture hanging wire around the strap & hung it from screw on the door, & now I've taken the plastic lid from 3 cans of dullcoat and put it behind the upper corners & lower lip to push it out away from the door. Very happy with the purchase.

Back