Action Figure Toys Will Be Toys reviews Hot Toys 1:6 Inferno Armor Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Buy Now! Hot Toys Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden (Inferno Armor Version) 1:6 figure!

Laugh at Terry as he barely manages to say, "Hot Toys Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden Inferno Armor Version Sixth Scale Figure."

Raiden 2.jpg

Raiden 1.jpg

Raiden 3.jpg

Raiden 4.jpg

Raiden 5.jpg

Raiden 6.jpg

Raiden 8.jpg

Raiden 10.jpg

Raiden 11.jpg

Raiden 12.jpg

Raiden 7.jpg

i though sales thread should be in the trade section.

*Looks at TC*

Never mind. But did the video warn about potential damage on the arms?

Like starting a review thread on a figure when theres already a thread for the figure to put it in? Or is it more official when he starts a review one?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like starting a review thread on a figure when theres already a thread for the figure to put it in? Or is it more official when he starts a review one?

you totally missed the point of this thread.

No tatez, i didnt. I usually only miss your points.

then you totally missed the point of this thread.

if you still couldn't get it, it's not about the review, the review is just a smokescreen. someone running low on funds this month. :lol

then you totally missed the point of this thread.

if you still couldn't get it, it's not about the review, the review is just a smokescreen. someone running low on funds this month. :lol

Or, maybe ... and just hear me out ... maybe someone who's been photographing collectibles for years got a new camera with the ability to shoot high-quality video, and he's teaching himself a new thing. Maybe. Could be. I don't know. :wave

Back