Statue Attakus New Yoda 1/5 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
They announced a new 1/5 Yoda is in the works. Love their work I own the Probe Droid and one of best statue made by any company, but in last 10 years they have had little in 1/5 scale. Would be cool if they start a new line of 1/5. So many Star Wars I want

This must the piece shows it up for pre-order

Thought I knew this piece looks like a 1/5 scale of the 1/1

Attachments

• limited-collection-statue-star-wars-yoda-attakus-15-sw104-2017s.jpg
    limited-collection-statue-star-wars-yoda-attakus-15-sw104-2017s.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Surprised they chose yoda. We already have 2 from them in this scale. I was hoping for the bounty hunters or some cantina aliens. Oh well, I am a completist (except for the ewok and bronze variants) so I will pick it up if it ever sees the light of day.

Surprised they chose yoda. We already have 2 from them in this scale. I was hoping for the bounty hunters or some cantina aliens. Oh well, I am a completist (except for the ewok and bronze variants) so I will pick it up if it ever sees the light of day.

Yoda = 1/5 scale without 1/5 size :p

I just started collecting attakus as I bought the gamorrean guard and loved it. I also bought the emperor, Royal guard and jawa but thought as I had the gamorrean guard I try and do the jabba scene. So I have since purchased a signed c3-po, Bib fortuna, Han in carbonite, oola and the very huge jabba. I'm not fussed on the slave Leia but I guess I will have to get her but I need the hookah pipe to finish.

I just started collecting attakus as I bought the gamorrean guard and loved it. I also bought the emperor, Royal guard and jawa but thought as I had the gamorrean guard I try and do the jabba scene. So I have since purchased a signed c3-po, Bib fortuna, Han in carbonite, oola and the very huge jabba. I'm not fussed on the slave Leia but I guess I will have to get her but I need the hookah pipe to finish.

you will appreciate this : )

Attachments

• IMG_2546Large.jpg
    IMG_2546Large.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 122
How heavy is that Jabba?

I've got the v1Vader, Boba Fett, & v1 Yoda. Not familiar with their Jawa, but I'd love their Wicket.

Looking good mate. I notice you don't have the hookah pipe either. I'm after the scene below similar to yours. All I need is Leia and the pipe.
image.jpg

Looking good mate. I notice you don't have the hookah pipe either. I'm after the scene below similar to yours. All I need is Leia and the pipe.
View attachment 349659

I actually do. That is an old pic. Took me a long time to find it though and it took forever for me to sell my first crumb afterwards. Best of luck on the hunt and I will shoot you a message if I see one for sale.

I actually do. That is an old pic. Took me a long time to find it though and it took forever for me to sell my first crumb afterwards. Best of luck on the hunt and I will shoot you a message if I see one for sale.

Thank you mate, that would be much appreciated. I also have the crumb on his own so will have to sell him.

Wasn't this a life size one from them a few years ago?

it was, although for some strange reason it was actually smaller than life size.

I guess they decided to do a little version just like all their other recent offerings.

Back