Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition has the same look and feel of the original system – only smaller – and comes pre-loaded with 21 incredible games:
• Contra III: The Alien Wars™
• Donkey Kong Country™
• EarthBound™
• Final Fantasy III
• F-ZERO™
• Kirby™ Super Star
• Kirby’s Dream Course™
• The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™
• Mega Man® X
• Secret of Mana
• Star Fox™
• Star Fox™ 2
• Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
• Super Castlevania IV™
• Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®
• Super Mario Kart™
• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
• Super Mario World™
• Super Metroid™
• Super Punch-Out!! ™
• Yoshi’s Island™

Oh wow that list is great. They pretty much covered all the high profile games. Only thing missing is Chrono Trigger and Turtles in Time, but they covered everything else, that's pretty impressive. Wondering what the Super Famicom list is like..

Pretty good SNES lineup, wish there were more games though. hopefully the cord is more than 3-feet. lol.

will Secret of Mana allow for 3-player coop support?

the original SNES release needed the multi-tap accessory.

The minute that it goes up on one of the sites

tumblr_m0ubr8gmLh1ql0a90o1_1280.gif

Congratulations in advance to the 20 people nationwide, who'll camp out overnight at the front of their respected lines pick this up.

Oh damn, two controllers this time around!

The controllers for the NES Classic were harder to find than the console itself, so this is a welcome surprise.

Eh, I'll get a RGB cable and a real SNES instead. Probably cheaper. :lol

I still use my SNES, but there are a good amount of games here I don't own so I'm pretty happy about it.

I just want preorders to go up so I don't have to worry about this. :lol

I have 400 games on my NES console. Ported all of the MAME arcade on there. It barely plays Nintendo 64 games though. Hopefully this version will be more powerful and it will run 64 bit and maybe some PlayStation or Xbox games this go around. I love that damn thing though always playing Galaga, NHL 94 and Mr. Do's Castle.

Back