Do Suicide Squad Figures Belong In a Batman Collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAmBatman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am a fairly new (last 2 years) Batman collector and I am wondering what other collectors thoughts are on whether or not Suicide Squad themed figures (specifically The Joker and Harley Quinn) belong in a Batman collection and if so at what priority? I am trying to gauge the urgency/necessity of purchases.

Thanks and looking forward to your input.

I'd put Suicide Squad at the lowest end of a Batman-related collection, but I didn't like the film or the character designs. If you like the film, like the characters, and like the figures, then display them however you want. It's your collection after all.

IMO Superman is also part of Batman collection, and vice versa. so yes, you can say Suicide Squad is part of Superman collection.

As far as I can remember Suicide Squad is DC and Batman is DC, so in short: yes. Unless you mean going for a pure 'Batman' figure collection and not a 'Batman universe' collection. :dunno

No self respecting Batman fan would acknowledge those terribly designed characters from that terrible film. Get a Nicholson or Ledger Joker and be done with it. Anyone who says otherwise is telling you FAKE NEWS!

It's your collection. Do what you want with it. The opinions of strangers is meaningless in the long run (just like this one).

No self respecting Batman fan would acknowledge those terribly designed characters from that terrible film. Get a Nicholson or Ledger Joker and be done with it. Anyone who says otherwise is telling you FAKE NEWS!

:lecture Suicide Squad figures do not belong in a collection, Batman or otherwise. :D

Your collection is whatever you deem it to be, You can have Batman displayed with Optimus Prime and Bruce Campbell from Evil Dead and it's still a valid collection of what you like, not something marketing executives tell to buy.

I don't mean to sound disparaging, but that's something that scares me when I see a friend with 300 HT Iron Man- there's no personality, and you're just being told what to buy instead of having a collection that reflects who you are. There's almost no free will involved.

Whenever I want to buy I figure, I think to myself if the figuer is worth it and how much I love to see it in my collection. If you do the same you might get an answer.

I mean Harley, Deadshot, and Joker are all part of the Batman Rogues Gallery so I'd say yes. I'd sort of like Harley and Deadshot.

Back