Premium Format Broken Conan Fury of the Beasts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skulduggery76

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Friends

So I recently purchased a Conan: Fury of the Beasts Exclusive. The statue arrived broken and I was refunded my money but the company that sold it to me has not contacted me about sending it back so if I am stuck with the broken pieces. I can not justify throwing it out. Any suggestions where it should go for repair? Only the arm is broken off, see attached pictures.

Thanks!

C.jpeg

Have they confirmed you can keep it?
I wouldn't send it out for an expensive repair only to have them get around to contacting you later on

Or you can hope they dont ever contact you and sell it to me for shipping cost. :p

You'd be better off sending it to a customizer, IMO. There's quite a few here and on Statue Forum - I'd search the custom sections here. You'll find them.

It's a great piece, but honestly, knowing how big and heavy this thing is, I'd seriously question if shipping both ways and the repair cost on top of that would be worth the investment at the end of the day.

Mind you, that's based on the rrp, I have no idea what these go for on the secondary market now.

It's always a little gutting to see a great statue all busted up, though.

It's a great piece, but honestly, knowing how big and heavy this thing is, I'd seriously question if shipping both ways and the repair cost on top of that would be worth the investment at the end of the day.

Mind you, that's based on the rrp, I have no idea what these go for on the secondary market now.

It's always a little gutting to see a great statue all busted up, though.

The original shipping from Sideshow was $70 to me, it's got to be $100 by now

Looks a straight forward repair given the colour of the gorilla (exclusive black) if the arm is all that is broken off in what looks to be a clean break.
Also, I'm sure the weapon hands on Conan fit the Rage of the Undying piece ;-)

Looks a straight forward repair given the colour of the gorilla (exclusive black) if the arm is all that is broken off in what looks to be a clean break.
Also, I'm sure the weapon hands on Conan fit the Rage of the Undying piece ;-)

Fury of the Beast is 1/5 scale.
Rage of the Undying is 1/4.

Thank you for all the feedback. A lot of good information here. So the arm is not a complete free break, I lined it up and there is a small triangle of broken resin probably 3 x 3 x 3 cm. I would probably look for local repair and drop it off myself if given option. I will look for some east coast options if I end up getting to keep it. Ebay has me in unknown status regarding return although they have already refunded me.

Been away for a while, The items mine to keep it seems. If anyone wants it for free to repair just send me PM. I don't really want to throw it away. Thanks

Back