Would you buy Orphan Black 1/6 scale figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are so many options that I'm surprised a B level company hasn't looked into it yet. There is at least 4 figures most fans would want. They could reuse the body and the base head sculpt for each of those. Hopefully we'll get them one day.

orphan-black.jpg

Yep...it will be a boxed set of everyone in the picture above, the floors and walls shown in the picture too all for $250.

hell yes! been pitching this idea to BCS now for awhile. the re-use of one sculpt would be so cost effective, also shocked to not see this license in hands of a 1/6 company before now. final season on tv now correct? late to grab it. threezero territory maybe?

Never seen the show, but I would think these would end up like those Penny dreadful figures. I've never seen that show either or the figures.:pigfly:

hell yes! been pitching this idea to BCS now for awhile. the re-use of one sculpt would be so cost effective, also shocked to not see this license in hands of a 1/6 company before now. final season on tv now correct? late to grab it. threezero territory maybe?

You've been pitching it to BCS? Might as well pitch it to Molecule 8, at least we'd get CG renders from them.

You've been pitching it to BCS? Might as well pitch it to Molecule 8, at least we'd get CG renders from them.

in the FB group where BCS employees see multiples times etc
think i started a similar thread here as well way back but could be wrong. with their connect to bbc thought they would be best option but after wht happend with penny dreadful maybe not sumthin they would roll dice on etc.

I Have only watched few episodes of the show. As a collector I don't think people would be inclined to buy this as a mass produced figure but perhaps as a set of 10 or 15 could be made.

I'm a devotee of the show but no figures for me.

OT - last night happened to watch the Parks and Rec episode with Tatiana Maslany, pre-Orphan Black

I'm a devotee of the show but no figures for me.

OT - last night happened to watch the Parks and Rec episode with Tatiana Maslany, pre-Orphan Black

This might be a stupid question but how was she on that show?

I would buy Helena, Sarah, Cosima and Allison. I think it is a superb show and the fact that Tatiana won the best actress Emmy last year shows it as a critically acclaimed series and not just a fan favourite of sci-fi geeks.

I love these lesser known series with really interesting characters. Hell I'd die for a Keeley Hawe's Lindsay Denton figure from Line of Duty, such a brilliant character she was.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This might be a stupid question but how was she on that show?

She did as well as anyone could trying to (very briefly) fit into the nutty environment that was P&R. Her first episode was somewhat painful (playing the straight man) but in the second episode they let her character switch to zany-mode with Aziz Ansari, which was of course more fun.

Back