Hello from New York :3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morimunda

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself after a long time of lurking on this forum, even before creating an account this year. :rotfl I'm super introverted so I apologize if that was in bad form. My real name is Janina and I've always loved miniatures in different scales and forms. I'm also fond of replicas, especially accurate cosplay items. In the past I've collected 3.75" Marvel figures as well as 6" figs, usually relating to Iron Man or Captain America. Bucky Barnes is one of my favorite characters so I have several figures of him. :winkpumpk When I was younger, I used to collect all kinds of merchandise for some of my other favorite series; Silent Hill, Twin Peaks and Escaflowne. There are a lot of cool statues for SH out now though no (or limited) smaller scale stuff for the other two series.

Planning on getting my first Hot Toys figure real soon. I'm also gearing up to create and customize some of my own 1/6 scale figures in the near future. I'm hoping since I used to sculpt and paint in high school, I can hopefully get into this a bit easier. Hoping I can make friends on here too. :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Janina!
wavesmile.gif

Looking forward to seeing some of your customized figures. :duff

Back