Kickcstarter campaign: space Pirate outifs for vintage GI Joe/Action Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**16k**

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm trying to help out a friend who's started a Kickstarter campaign to create new outfits based on vintage GI Joe/ Action Man outfits.

A little bit of history:
In 1975/76, when the Adventure Team was leaving his last days in the USA, Hasbro licenced his action figures throughout Europe. In England, it was the well known Action Man. In France, the licence combined the British and American names to create Action Joe. One of the most famous English/French line was the Space Ranger/ Space Pirates. It became Captain Cosmos in French.

My friend resurected Action Joe a few years back under the name Aventure Joe, and now, he's trying to produce and expend the original line of the Space Pirates with new outfits and accessory packs.

So, if you're a vintage action figures fan, please check his Kickstarter campaign and help us out achieving his goal. We're halfway through with 15 days to go.

Thanks in advance for him,

Cheers,

JP

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/captaincosmos/space-pirates-aventure-joe-les-pirates-de-lespace

Back