Molecule8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://molecule8.com/product/jackburton/
BTILC_Sunglasses.jpg

Re: Molecuel8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

Weird choice for that scale, but if it was the start of a 1/4 Russell line... I'm down.

Even a sculpted hoagie? :lol

qjc5flm.jpg

I can definitely see hints of Russell in there.

F3HnrLE.jpg

From Molecule 8 FB page:
"To follow on from our earlier announcement of Jack Burton, we can also reveal that there is an added option of having Jack and his truck.
Price $299.95"
19275099_452085438494716_8257667030130893955_n.jpg

And his truck? How the hell is that going to work?

A quarter scale figure for $250?

Surely that can't be right. I know the debate rages on about these guys but, come on.

A whole truck would be hard to believe even in 1:6 scale...what's going on here...

I'm going to have to add a wing to my house for the Pork Chop Express. :lol

Not even if this was $2999.50 could you get a 1/4 scale semi with this. What a bunch of bull. It has to be a backdrop.

Just a sense of scale for you guys :lol yeah... I can't see how this is going to be anything but a backdrop.

Enterbay 1/4 is on clearance for $199 at BBTS. Gotta believe they're still making some type of profit on the sale price. This seems reasonable.....everything but the truck.

This is super hard to believe. A 1/4 scale figure using that metal skeleton with two head sculpts, tons of accessories (some I don't even recall him touching and currently all very nice CG renders) for the same price as their 1/6th scale offerings? And they claim an entire 1/4 scale semi rig for an extra $50?

There is no way in hell that they can make any money on that semi trailer if it were even plausible that they would attempt it as even HT's larger 1/6th scale vehicles are hard to display and cost close to a grand.

This is insanity.. I think they left a zero off their pre-order price.

Back