Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Gothamite:

SSHQ.jpg

Hopefully there isn't an exclusive for this, so that I can wait until Production/in hand photos are available whenever that may be.

All this time im thinking its the hot toys. Doh!! Loll looking goooood. Oh most definitely it will have an ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Probably won't be fully revealed until SDCC but nice to have an early look. From what I can see, this could be a definitely PO

Me too! :wink1:

Wonder if they go for the transparent resin on this one?!. ;)

:)

Doubtful.

I believe Sideshow have only used it twice before.

Though there are so many of their recently revealed or released movie related pieces which would have surely benefited from its use.

I'll have to see the face to make a decision. I was really disappointed with the WW Gadot PF as it looks nothing like her IMO. If this doesn't look like Margot, I'm out.

I'll have to see the face to make a decision. I was really disappointed with the WW Gadot PF as it looks nothing like her IMO. If this doesn't look like Margot, I'm out.

I don't think anyone has actually said that the movie PF actually looks like Gal Gadot. I think the feelings have been more that it looks like an excellent representation of Wonder Woman in general.

And out of all the previous comments I believe yours is the first to mention likeness for this Harley piece!

I think most know Sideshows recent track record with that, especially their production pieces. But then again most statue companies have had issues with female likenesses.

I don't think anyone has actually said that the movie PF actually looks like Gal Gadot. I think the feelings have been more that it looks like an excellent representation of Wonder Woman in general.

And out of all the previous comments I believe yours is the first to mention likeness for this Harley piece!

I think most know Sideshows recent track record with that, especially their production pieces. But then again most statue companies have had issues with female likenesses.

Pretty sure the movie WW PF is supposed to look like Gadot. But the face, while pretty, does not look like her and the hair is off as well. I think it's a pretty statue but I don't think it looks like Gadot from the movies. Pretty sure this Harley is going to be a movie representation of Margot and that's what I would want. So if it looks like her, I'm in. Hot toys does an excellent job on likeness so there really is no reason SSC can't do the same. I agree they do tend to have problems in this dept though. We'll see as I am still very eager to get this if it looks on point.

Pretty sure the movie WW PF is supposed to look like Gadot. But the face, while pretty, does not look like her and the hair is off as well. I think it's a pretty statue but I don't think it looks like Gadot from the movies. Pretty sure this Harley is going to be a movie representation of Margot and that's what I would want. So if it looks like her, I'm in. Hot toys does an excellent job on likeness so there really is no reason SSC can't do the same. I agree they do tend to have problems in this dept though. We'll see as I am still very eager to get this if it looks on point.

Their pieces are always supposed to look like the actor. But in 4 years of collecting I haven't seen one to my liking yet (and I'm not taking about their older statues). Though I think that Rogue One (Jyn Erso) is okay.

Their pieces are always supposed to look like the actor. But in 4 years of collecting I haven't seen one to my liking yet (and I'm not taking about their older statues). Though I think that Rogue One (Jyn Erso) is okay.

Ur right, the jyn erso one is good. I think the rey PF is good too honestly. I have a scarjo BW PF which I think is also solid.

Back