Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

THIS is their next big license? Very odd indeed. Especially as this is not going more than, what, 2 figures deep?

Sharon Stone uncrossed legs exclusive?

But seriously, what a waste of a year...should have chosen a much better license.

THIS is their next big license? Very odd indeed. Especially as this is not going more than, what, 2 figures deep?

Very deep...

giphy.gif

Who will buy Basic Instinct figures when Phicen bodies/figures already filled in this niche?

Is it a joke?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I prefer Last tango in Paris then

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Seems like an odd license to go for but maybe they will pick some other odd ones we actually want.

Hopefully they acquire a license for 9 1/2 Weeks and Two Moon Junction next. Kim Basinger and Sherilyn Fenn in 1/6 :yess:

Maybe they're just thinking of a 1/4 scale statue, as a kind of follow up to Marilyn Monroe? Busty, attractive women appeal to a lot of statue collectors.

This is certainly an iconic movie; but just not one you'd ever think of having collectibles. Nor people wanting to collect from it.

Everyone is joking about the vag but the only way they'd be doing this is in the iconic moment where she flashes it. I'm thinking they wanna show off some kind of seamless legs while riding the wave of controversy/notoriety for having highly-detailed genitalia on a toy. Blitzway would undoubtedly experience a mainstream exposure (no pun intended) far larger than Hot Toys ever experienced. It would be a clickbait wet dream.

I guess Basic Instinct fits in with Fight Club, Carlito's Way and Scarface .

I wish it was a Stallone related figure instead, like Rocky and Rambo.

She's a killer, so I could see that as an addition to the collection. Sadly, it's mainly remembered for the vag. Clown, in that list of figures she fits nicely in what BW has been producing. Ghostbusters is what seems out of place.

Back