2017 Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoMo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
We're fast approaching when Hot Toys announces what their Toy Fair Exclusive figures will be. They usually announce about a week or two before SDCC starts. I look forward to those figures because, with the exception of an Iron Man figure, they're usually out of the blue figures that no one thought would be released as a limited exclusive.

Last year they went with 4 Toy Fair figures:

Star Wars: Battlefront Jumptrooper
Marvel: Iron Man Mark MXXVII "Disco"
DC: BVS Knightmare Batman
DC: Suicide Squad Arkham Asylum Joker

My guess is that they'll stick to the same formula, maybe switching out a Marvel for a DC.

My official guess is:

Marvel: Iron Man Mark XXIII "Shades" or Mark XXVIII "Jack" (Which ever one isn't announced here will end up being the summer exclusive)
Marvel: Doctor Strange Ancient One
DC: Suicide Squad Swat Team Joker
Star Wars: Han Solo Endor or Bespin (real long shot but I feel like the Endor in particular would make sense)

Let me know what everyone thinks!!!

I hear it's gonna be the jackhammer arm add-on for their Hulkbuster

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Those ****ing HPP suits...are thry not done yet?

I'd bet the Holiday Special Boba Fett as one. I'd like a BvS Bruce Wayne figure, maybe a Yondu for the Marvel slot.

Marvel: Yondu

DC: SWAT Joker, special colored Batman, or, hopefully, a Wonder Woman Diana from their time in London.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Inferno Squadron trooper or that Holiday Boba Fett they teased

A given: HPP suit of some sort

I'd got for Steve Trevor too. Hope there's a few nice add ons to existing lines at SDCC, not just predictable lineups like JL.

- DC: Silver Jacket Joker
- Marvel: Iron Man House Party Protocol armour
- Star Wars: Holiday Boba Fett
- no clue... Other franchise: Pirates of the Caribbean Young Captain Jack Sparrow maybe?

Marvel: Yondu

DC: SWAT Joker, special colored Batman, or, hopefully, a Wonder Woman Diana from their time in London.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Inferno Squadron trooper or that Holiday Boba Fett they teased

A given: HPP suit of some sort
Actually these are all decent guesses. I could see either the SWAT Joker or maybe the silver jacket version. If not a Joker maybe they'll do Wonder Woman. I still could see the regular suit from the solo film being an exclusive rather than a regular release. Another Iron Man and something from Star Wars also are pretty likely. The holiday special Boba Fett would be a decent exclusive rather than another Trooper.

Is the HS Boba Fett just a repaint or are there some substantial changes? I can't recall off the top of my head.

What do you think ... Any chance of a Logan x Laura from Marvel ?

I am still holding out hope

Is the HS Boba Fett just a repaint or are there some substantial changes? I can't recall off the top of my head.

He looks like just a repaint, but he has his gun from the holiday special.

Boba-Fett-Holiday-Special-Misc-01.jpg

e6747b482dbd8c8256fb0e2d882e30b7.jpg

Back