3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Hasbro and ThreeA proudly present the next wave of Premium Scale Collectibles with Transformers: The Last Knight! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Autobot Sqweeks all have been meticulously adapted and engineered as highly articulated collectible figures using the film models as a basis. Each collectible figure features LED illuminated details, a variety of accessories, and incredibly detailed weathered paintwork.

The Bambaland Editions of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Autobot Sqweeks each include an additional accessory!

3A_TFTLK_2160x1080_Landscape_Left_OptimusPrime_002.png
3A_TFTLK_2160x1080_Landscape_Left_OptimusPrime_001.png
3A_TFTLK_2160x1080_Landscape_Right_OptimusPrime_002.png
3A_TFTLK_2160x2160_Square_OptimusPrime_003.png

OPTIMUS PRIME
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT
PREMIUM SCALE COLLECTIBLE SERIES

Materials:
ABS, PVC, POM

Features:
Officially Licensed by Hasbro
Approximately 19inches Tall (48.26cm)
99 Points of Articulation!
LED Illuminated Eyes

Includes:
Interchangeable Battle Mask
Blaster Shield
Cybertronian Sword
Detachable Wrist Blade
Bambaland Edition Includes Additional Head*

Requires AG13 x2 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
*Design and color may change on final shipping version

USD $450
Bambaland.com Price Includes Free Worldwide Shipping by Courier

BAMBALAND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
OPTION 1. USD $450 Full Price Payment.
OPTION 2. USD $250 Non-Refundable Deposit Option. Remaining Balance of USD $200 Due at Shipping.

3A_TFTLK_1080x2160_Portrait_English_Bumblebee_002a.png
3A_TFTLK_2160x2160_Square_English_Bumblebee_001a.png
3A_TFTLK_2160x1080_Landscape_Left_English_Bumblebee_002a.png

BUMBLEBEE
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT
PREMIUM SCALE COLLECTIBLE SERIES

Materials:
ABS, PVC, POM, PC

Features:
Officially Licensed by Hasbro
Approximately 15inches Tall (38.1cm)
78 Points of Articulation!
LED Illuminated Details including Eyes and Headlights

Includes:
Detachable Wings
Cybertronian Hammer x1
Battle Mask x1
Bambaland Edition Includes Interchangeable Right Arm Cannon with LED illuminated details*

Retailer Edition
Requires AG13 x4 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

Bambaland Edition
Requires AG13 x6 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

USD $390
Bambaland.com Price Includes Free Worldwide Shipping by Courier

BAMBALAND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
OPTION 1. USD $390 Full Price Payment.
OPTION 2. USD $200 Non-Refundable Deposit Option. Remaining Balance of USD $190 Due at Shipping.

3A_TFTLK_1080x2160_Portrait_English_Sqweeks_002a.png
3A_TFTLK_1080x2160_Portrait_English_Sqweeks_001a.png

3A_TFTLK_2160x1080_Landscape_Left_English_Sqweeks_001a.png

AUTOBOT SQWEEKS
Transformers The Last Knight

Premium Scale Collectible Series 

Features:
● Officially Licensed by Hasbro
● Approximately 8inches Tall (20.32cm)
● 26 Points of Articulation!
● LED Illuminated Eyes

Includes:
● Interchangeable Handle Bars x4
● Detachable Tools x6
● Peg Leg x1

Bambaland Edition Includes Additional Interchangeable Wheel Leg

Requires - 2pcs AG13 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

Materials:
ABS, PVC, POM, PC

TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

* Contains small parts, for 15years+ *

Price Includes WORLDWIDE Shipping via courier
Preorder for Q4 2017 Shipping

Last edited:
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

This is good for those who missed on the others

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Yessssss!
Wait, where's the info on Squeeks?

Last edited:

I'll say yes to the figures but no to the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol for some weird reason I have a love hate relationship with the movie. It got me into the transformers

3A drops these three out of nowhere like it's no big deal!

Puts to shame certain company who hasn't been able to deliver one single big bot for years now. :lol

These look phenomenal as usual, but I think I'm okay with just having their previous Prime and Bumblebee.

Ordered all 3. Cost me just under $900. Anything to get them to make more of these guys.

99 POINTS OF ARTICULATION?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

How does this Bumblebee compare to previous version? I missed out on the first one.

We won't know until it's out; these are all preorders. The last one was well-received by had some issues with small parts falling off; I assume this will be the same.

Ordered all 3. Cost me just under $900. Anything to get them to make more of these guys.

I did the same but opted for the deposit route.
Roughly $650.

How does this Bumblebee compare to previous version? I missed out on the first one.

Yeah I'm curious as well about this. If it's pretty similar to the first release then I have that then I'd be good without this. But if it's drastically different then I'd be down for one. But from what I can see it looks pretty similar. Though the prime looks extremely different, so I may be in for that.

Pass on prime. Diffinitly will get Bumblebee since I miss out on the first one. :yess:

Well, I was waiting on getting the Comiccave version to see what ThreeA would produce but now I think I'll get the Comiccave version. It's die-cast, the proportions look better (the legs seem shorter on the threeA) and it's not too big to fit in my cabinet. I don't like the red and blue face paint on the last knight version either. Plus, I don't need to pose him in yoga positions. To be honest, I was hoping for a Grimlock figure (Dino Mode) around 24" Long with a Optimus in proportion to ride him. Oh, well.

Bumblebee comparison :
downloadfile-2.jpeg

With regard to Comicave, I never liked the shoulders. Something seemed off.
3A's is larger, used the CGI renders for molding, and gives two heads as an option if you get the exclusive (for both AOE & TLK).
The only thing Comicave has going for it are the diecast parts.

As for Grimlock and Prime, that's a different licence and is still possible because 3A has those rights too.
If not, there's always Prime 1 or KidsLogic.

I prefer the DOTM version. Only thing I like better on the TLK is the head. Bee has some weird proportions for TLK. Big head, small waist and short looking legs.

WqZ2OXw.jpg

Well, I was waiting on getting the Comiccave version to see what ThreeA would produce but now I think I'll get the Comiccave version. It's die-cast, the proportions look better (the legs seem shorter on the threeA) and it's not too big to fit in my cabinet. I don't like the red and blue face paint on the last knight version either. Plus, I don't need to pose him in yoga positions. To be honest, I was hoping for a Grimlock figure (Dino Mode) around 24" Long with a Optimus in proportion to ride him. Oh, well.
Eh I'd argue that 3A still has better proportions and detail overall. The comiccave one looks to be lacking in both detail and proportions. Head looks big and limbs look to be too skinny.

3A says these figures are worked off of the original 3D models.

optimus-vs-bumblebee-transformers-last-knight.jpg

3A Figure:
hC2JvLQ.jpg

Comic Cave:
r_DSC00931a.jpg

Dude! do you have a link to that video?

3A Figure:
hC2JvLQ.jpg

link to the video showing them off...

looks great!

Back