1/6 The 5 Black Widow HotToys Compared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iam3vilandback

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Which out of the 5 Black Widow figures do you think is best, and why?

Iron Man 2
1.jpg

The Avengers
2.jpg

The Winter Soldier
3.jpg

Age of Ultron
4.jpg

Civil War
5.jpg

I really liked the winter soldier figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the hair of the winter soldier, but the best likeness is civil war. I still only have the 1st release.

Well to be honest, I think many of the BW figures are essentially the same suit with minor differences, so the biggest thing to me that differentiates them is the quality on the likeness of the sculpt and the hairstyle.

My list on best to worst for me:

1. CW (best sculpt, like the suit)
2. TWS (good sculpt, essentially same suit as CW)
3. A1 (good sculpt, like the CW and TWS suits better)
4. AoU (below average sculpt, decent suit)
5. IM2 (pretty much fails across the board)

That being said, the ones I have are CW, TWS and AoU.

I still prefer the Avengers BW. I feel the recent sculpts aren't pretty enough. They have a good likeness, but somehow aren't as pretty as SJ.

Best likeness is CW hands down, but I like the Avengers suit best because it doesn't limit articulation like the cloth suits do. They should have switched to something like TDKR Catwoman's suit material as it doesn't crease and offers good articulation.

i own all of them except IM2 and id list CW as the best, followed by A1, then TWS and last is AoU.

I'm trying to decide which one I want to add to my collection. I think it comes down to Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, or Civil War lol...

I have two, TWS and AoU. To me the figure just seems better in AoU, although I prefer the look of TWS. Although I've never seen it in hand, the sculpt on the CW figure looks the best in photos..

Now, if this was Thor I can give an in hand opinion on all of them except the sleeveless special edition of TDW.. lol

HS side-by-side with movie (what she looked like at that time):

413421721.jpg

Many say CW is best, but I don't see it. Her nose is too dainty, and not upturned enough.

Eyes look surprised/startled on WS.

I still vote A1 :)

AoU never gets voted on, but it holds it's own.

I've never seen any in person, accessories aside I actually like the IM2 look the best I think; I guess I'm crazy haha.

HS side-by-side with movie (what she looked like at that time):

413421721.jpg

Many say CW is best, but I don't see it. Her nose is too dainty, and not upturned enough.

Eyes look surprised/startled on WS.

I still vote A1 :)

AoU never gets voted on, but it holds it's own.

Use the actual released figures not the protos. AoU and TWS really dont look like tbe protos, they have the dead stare and look like Natalie Portman more than Johansson.

Use the actual released figures not the protos. AoU and TWS really dont look like tbe protos, they have the dead stare and look like Natalie Portman more than Johansson.

^ This. I've seen the A1 in hand & I had the WS. In hand, CW wins in likeness & has better life-like expression. The uniforms are all basically similar except AoU. The body on the AoU has got more curves.

Back