Thank you! (For $50 off code)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received a $50 off code in the mail today. It came as fancy as a wedding invitation. Thank you very much.

Now....what to use it on.....hmmmm.....

I received one as well. And was very happy. But I didn't look at my mail for a few days, and by the time I looked at it, it had expired the previous day. Easy come, easy go I guess. lol

Definitely would've used the $50 code on the Black Canary PF. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to receive one.

Spent the last month deciding what to use mine on. Went to use it today... Expired. They couldn't print an exp date on the card? Way to go Sideshow, turn a positve to a negative.

I had that same issue, went to chat and explained to them that there was no expiration date anywhere. They said it should be on there unless their printer didnt print it. After explaining my frustration towards this they were able to force the code through and place an order. It seemed more of a hassle when it was Sideshows fault for misrepresenting the coupon.

Back