Pinball....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob29

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was raised playing pinball with my dad. To this day I will not walk past a pinball machine without playing it at least once.

My wife and I are considering selling off my statue collection to acquire a pinball machine.

If I do sell it off what machine do I get?

I would love midevil madness but that thing costs 10k +. But best game I've ever played.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am also a big fan of pinball machines. My uncle had one in his basement when I was a kid and I thought it was the coolest thing. I say ditch the statues and get pinball. Maybe you can figure out a way to hold onto a couple of your favorite statues, because you'll need some decor for your game room. I scratched one of my childhood gaming itches when I got a Ms. Pac Man cocktail table machine last year (with the 100 other games they put on them these days). I would love to add a pinball machine at some point. One of my favorites was Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure.

I played the South Park one a ton when I played ice hockey. Was the one pinball at the homw rink

I ****ing love pinball. When I lived in Vegas I would go to the Pinball Museum and play for hours. There are several machines I enjoy playing, but I've always wanted a Star Trek The Next Generation game. I destroy that thing when I can find one to play.

I guess now I just need to find some one to trade or buy my collection lol

I was just discussing this very subject with my wife. We'll be moving back into our house in Philly next year and I've always wanted the KISS pinball machine from 1979

What part of Philly. I'm from South and my wife is from overbrook

What part of Philly. I'm from South and my wife is from overbrook

Center City. I'm originally from NY, my wife grew up in Lafayette Hill. We moved to Dallas in 2013 for work and one of the top performing arts HS in the nation for my daughter to attend. We kept out house and have been renting it. My daughter is deciding on colleges on the East Coast (Temple among them) so we'll be back next year.

I was in Philly last week to work on the house-man the city is exploding!

my favorite pinball machine that I remember loving playing was the Stargate the movie pinball machine. I never even watched the movie but I went to an arcade once and i played and i love the effects it had. it felt like it had more effects than a regular pinball machine. I have very fond memories of it.
Weirdly enough, there arent any pinball machines around me, Ive looked for some to play but most of the places that used to have them either closed down (like arcades) or got rid of them.
I know some companies made an ALIENS and a Predator pinball machines recently and I would Love to play those. Ive only seen videos of them but they look awesome.

After college I moved to Orlando for work. The only thing I miss about Philly is the food :)

There is this really awesome pinball game for android based on avp

avp7.jpg

Last edited:
The AVP pinball game for android was the only pinball game that was fully free, almost all the other ones were a demo that lets u only play for like 4 minutes

If u play the AVP game long enough and you accumulate enough points then you can unlock two more pinball games ALIENS and alien isolation

Aliens_vs_Pinball_key_art_300dp.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I want midevil madness so bad

That's worth around 10k. Only 500 were made.i spent hundreds of dollars on that game as a kid. Them damn torlls always got me.

Ouch. There were 400 Tron LEs made and recently saw someone post theirs for sale for about 11k. Thankfully I'm fine with just getting a Pro.

Back