Dvd covers to picture frame wall art....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys, note sure if this is the right thread for this but it is one i venture daily. I had an idea a few days ago and it turned out so well that I made my very first (very amateur) YOUTUBE video.

There are many movies that I have repurchased (double dipped) to Blu ray. So what to do with your DVD's? In the case of Batman Returns I have always loved the cover art (including Forever and Batman & Robin) so I have kept them. I had idea the other day of taking the cover art and applying to a picture frame as wall art to add to my man cave room. Very happy with the results so I wanted to share. I have a few more in the works so enjoy and I apologize for the low quality video...have a look though please.....thank you leave a comment let me know your thoughts!!

Hi Guys, note sure if this is the right thread for this but it is one i venture daily. I had an idea a few days ago and it turned out so well that I made my very first (very amateur) YOUTUBE video.

There are many movies that I have repurchased (double dipped) to Blu ray. So what to do with your DVD's? In the case of Batman Returns I have always loved the cover art (including Forever and Batman & Robin) so I have kept them. I had idea the other day of taking the cover art and applying to a picture frame as wall art to add to my man cave room. Very happy with the results so I wanted to share. I have a few more in the works so enjoy and I apologize for the low quality video...have a look though please.....thank you leave a comment let me know your thoughts!!

Dvd covers to picture frame wall art....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBznTnEz0A

could have been cool to make a collage of a lot of dvd covers to make one much bigger framed artwork. Like if you took every batman movie ever made and made it so that they all combine in one frame to make one giant piece. i would love to see someone do that

Thanks guys!! They work great to fill those spaces between your displays! Posters are centrepieces buts these frames are great accents!!

Good idea. Time to frame the DVD cover to the best movie.....Gigli.

but which one? they are all so good :dunno

211gigli_cstmSosaiX_hires.jpg

gigli%20dvd2.jpg

Gigli_Amours_Troubles-13410715012007.jpg

Personally, I think they're too small. And usually there is extraneous text on them. I don't know. I frame vinyl LP covers though, and I've collected old laserdiscs for cover art too, so I get it.

Personally, I think they're too small. And usually there is extraneous text on them. I don't know. I frame vinyl LP covers though, and I've collected old laserdiscs for cover art too, so I get it.

thats why i thought a collage would be cool

I have a few others. They look good between spaces of your figure displays where larger art might look too dominant! Not all covers will work. A collage might look like DVD covers whiles these (more to come) come across like
Prints.

Indiana Jones the next DVD Cover To Picture Frame Wall Art

My second video....Con't with the idea of using DVD covers or inserts (cuz we all have double dipped to Blu ray) and applying to Pictures Frames for wall art. Ideal for the "spaces between spaces" (did you get it?) of your collection room.

"INDIANA JONES DVD COVER TO PICTURE FRAME WALL ART" Please have a look. Like and/or Subscribe. Not sure where i'm going with the channel but I guess its something to do! :)

My first post...

The batman looks small and lonely but the indiana jones looks really awesome and classy

The batman looks small and lonely but the indiana jones looks really awesome and classy

I have done a few more but started using the same frame design purchased at Walmart ($5). This way they are all uniformed displayed horizontally on the wall. I have not taken pictures yet but it does look clever and clean!

The trilogy looks so awesome. I might do it like that.
I might get some covers to do trilogies like that. Lord of the rings would be a really great one.

Back