Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres already been alot of talk in the DKR 1/3 thread.

Id like to know how big the box for this will be, seeing as I have to fly to and fro SDCC. Prob just ship from there if I pick up.

I wish p1 would clarify if they are gonna do or not do variant

Before seeing this bust set I would have said that it was very likely that we would get a full blue variant given that Prime 1 are the kings of variants.

But now I'm not so sure, as bust sets are usually released after the main statue. Think this is a first for Prime 1.

Lets hope they dont do a variant blue on this then. Not a fan of variant

While I like blue, more of what I grew up with and it just pops, I also hope there isn't one.

Why, like I said before, there appears to be this trend of "I don't know" or similar, then BOOM, there's a new statue. I think its all about making money the greedy way, so principle is involved.

I know ALOT of ppl would've passed on black if they KNEW a blue was coming. I would've.

^^^ this in Black and Jim Lee in Blue. The perfect combo :)

Up for preorder at Sideshow Prime Dark Knight Returns Blue Version

dc-comics-batman-the-dark-knight-returns-blue-version-bust-prime1-studio-903047-04.jpg

dc-comics-batman-the-dark-knight-returns-blue-version-bust-prime1-studio-903047-05.jpg

is this bust going to definitely fit on the coming 1/3 scale statue? I'm a little hesitant to lay down $300.00 for something that won't be compatible...

It's not even the same color

I hear you, originally I thought they were gonna have an extra attachable cape and heads (and symbol would have been killer). but the way it is now, just as a bust for that price, it doesn't make sense.

No, it is confirmed that this is just a bust independent of any statue, no compatibility wit any other piece.

is this bust going to definitely fit on the coming 1/3 scale statue? I'm a little hesitant to lay down $300.00 for something that won't be compatible...

$300 for 10"? While it's not unheard of given that they charge 3x the price for a statue 3x the height, it's a little harder to justify with something smaller like this. Like if one is going to fork over hundreds of dollars, they might as well go big or go home. This isn't particularly big, but it's no small amount of cash either.

No, it is confirmed that this is just a bust independent of any statue, no compatibility wit any other piece.

got it - thanks. sideshow rep also just confirmed that they don't switch out. It's a stand-alone bust.

Back