1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoMo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
“You can’t hide from me! I will hunt you down!” Since the first introduction of the highly popular videogame, Batman Arkham Knight, the titular character Arkham Knight has surprised and astonished game fans around the globe! Equipped with high-tech militaristic battle-suit and weaponry, the mysterious Arkham Knights has quickly earned a fearless reputation amongst Gotham City criminal world and proved to be a formidable opponent to Batman! Today, Hot Toys is very thrilled to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Arkham Knight from one of the best-selling video games in recent years! Expertly crafted based on the stylish appearance of Arkham Knight in the game, the collectible figure features a detailed LED light-up helmet, skillfully tailored camouflage battle suit with armor plating, an assortment of handguns and a sniper rifle, and a Arkham Knight themed figure stand with backdrop! Furthermore, an interchangeable red colored helmet and set of armor parts are included to transform the Arkham Knight into Red Hood! It is time to recruit this insanely cool Arkham Knight to your prized collection! #Hottoys #DC #ArkhamKnight #Batman

The 1/6th scale Arkham Knight Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Arkham Knight in Batman: Arkham Knight game
- One (1) blue colored Arkham Knight helmet with LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable red colored Red Hood helmet
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
- One (1) pair of gripping hands
- One (1) gesturing right hand

Costume :
- One (1) greatly detailed and tailored camouflage battle suit with armor plating and Arkham symbol on chest
- One (1) utility belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black and blue colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots and blue colored boots
- One (1) set of interchangeable Red Hood armor parts on chest, arms and legs

Weapons:
- One (1) sniper rifle
- One (1) pistol
- Two (2) modified handguns
- Three (3) smoke grenades

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2018

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)

© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

What a surprise. To be honest, I'd prefer Harley Quinn but Arkham Knight seems much cooler as figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Awesome!!!

OMFG, that's the figure I've been waiting for! Thank you HT.

Sigh. Another figure to order this yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible... I love that it comes with Red Hood parts. Day 1 order.

I can't even look at my Play Arts Kai A.K. after seeing this.

Last edited:

Easily some of the worst videogame character letdown in history. Most likely I'll pass. :lol

Tempting, but with the DC line movie figures I'll have to let the video game versions go... my collection is already way bigger than I ever thought it would be.

Awesome!

Awesome that it comes with swappable parts for Arkham Knight and Red Hood! Gotta think about this one, but it looks great. Don't know if I can budget for him though with so many figures coming.

DAY 1 PO!!!!:yess:
THANK YOU HT!!!
i hope this means we will get more Figures from The Arkham Game Series!
So stoked about this! i wouldnt have thought in a 100 yrs HT would make this piece!
and you can Display him as the red hood! thats soo cool!!
thank you HT:clap

Awesome, will order.

:thud:

I hope this one doesn't come out before Q3 2018. Too much stuff on the list right now...

Hate the game, the character and the design...
But the figure is pretty damn impressive.
Fans can rejouce. :)

I like both looks. I want 2.

They sure load up on accessories and extras with these Arkham figures. Gotta see how it goes with saving up for him.

So... Not to be ungrateful but this gives us more chance for a Scarecrow? Loved his design in the third iteration.

Great figure, love the design, really cool for those who love the Arkham game

So... Not to be ungrateful but this gives us more chance for a Scarecrow? Loved his design in the third iteration.

Scarecrow is coming [emoji6]

Back