• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Hot Toys City Hunter Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! We know the name of this hobby's need and it's money. For me right now though it's just I need it not for a figure but in general. So up for sale is a Hot Toys City Hunter Predator 2.0 with some extra additives! PM me on some offers or if you don't want to give money but have an AVP 2.0 Ancient Predator or Celtic Pred2.0 to trade I'll take one of those too!

• no dynamic poses done
• Original owner sold it to me in unopened new condition so it comes with brown shipper
• Figure and stand has been cleaned for any possible dust-it was only displayed in the same pose of its position in box--I turned the feet's pegs to where the ankle pivot is enabled not like how it is originally out of the box where you can pivot the feet slightly up or down(barely down)
• Please see photos-they will show the customization of the dreads which I realize some collectors may not like I do apologize hope you can look around it and still enjoy the figure-the dreads are from the head of a new AVP Elder Predator MMS325 version-I was frustrated with the short dreads they put on him and I like the color blue but that's the only custom done on the figure
• joints are tight(except rotation of the legs-thank goodness they didn't make those tight!)
• Comes with everything it had originally plus a few more things: 4 new Energizer batteries specific for figure (which work I checked) +it's originals, extra hands from HTs 2.0 Elder Predator from P2 with 2 extra pegs+plus it's original hands and 2 extra pegs
• Caution with the wristblade as they were stupid to not make it fully retractable so switching out hand in that side is a bit dangerous(only did it once)
• By the way this another big thing I see wrong when selling 2.0 City hunter Pred=the combi-stick is either broken or loose. This guy comes with a perfect functioning combi-stick!

PRICE: Lowest=$230(+3% due to paying with PayPal) highest=$300
TRADE: HTs AVP 2.0 Ancient or Celtic Pred(good condition please-spear can be broken on either, I don't need it)

P.S.-Forgot to mention the pics with the dreads are old as I dipped them hot water and they were straightened I don't know about now as that was last month it's been in the box ever since that.

c304e063071e76264f714614ef3d736b.jpg

75c91c54435d487f08faad69bd2d47df.jpg

86a709441669410ae606b600d0ac079c.jpg

11f9e31acbfdd19912e772bf20c61771.jpg

ad79cb5b2684a43c6c8cff04ca310d04.jpg

e35728f3dde4d5106ce4a71f9985b797.jpg

3ac582bb3eda78eec8b6ef1c54b8922a.jpg

83505312ab11aae59ca2d7d113e0f33f.jpg

523747a09e7c6fef62383299f4c4acb6.jpg

d617b65101a711df47feefa7d86b606a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thursday Bump--come on peeps I know someone needs a good looking predator with wonderful functionality in their life of collecting!!

Friday Bump--still in his stasis pod, even though the hunter got a bit older doesn't mean he's out of gas yet!

Monday Bump--he's ready for a hunt with a perfect functioning combistick and has that spine and skull ready to hang from his back!

I'll give you 150 for it. I don't think many people prefer this over the un altered look. Nice mod but I'd buy it and swap the head out.

Friday Bump--rest easy today everyone

Hey how's it going? Hope you've been doing well? I have it posted on eBay too for bidding got 5 watchers so far so I'm hoping they're waiting till the last minute to bid.

I'll give you 150 for it. I don't think many people prefer this over the un altered look. Nice mod but I'd buy it and swap the head out.

Hey how's it going? Hope you've been doing well? I have it posted on eBay too for bidding got 5 watchers so far so I'm hoping they're waiting till the last minute to bid.

going well. if he doesn't sell let me know i'll keep my offer where it is but also add I have other things in trade you might be interested in.

Back