Quantum Mechanix Star Trek Captain's Chair.... 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatlakes6

Super Freak
Reaction score
I noticed that BBTS has the Quantum Mechanix Star Trek Captain's chair up for preorder at $129.99.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 234
I have one of the prototype chairs, but they weren't made to light up or have sound. I will need to get one of the new ones.

Buying just the Captain's chair?! Wow, that's what you call a hardcore Star Trek fan right there.

Buying just the Captain's chair?! Wow, that's what you call a hardcore Star Trek fan right there.

Next up for pre-order will be a replica of the grey Styrofoam cup with the black strip (made from authentic Styrofoam!) that Kirk sometimes drank from...price will be a bargain at $159.99 plus shipping:wink1:

Good deal, but I think I will just keep the PO and let it hit my Loot. Plus, I hate having a bunch of POs at different places and then you have the custom section too :panic:

I'll pick this up from BBTS. I would wait for SS to offer so I can get my $1.25 RPs, but that would get eaten up with increased shipping.

I wonder if QMx will offer more stations like science, communications, and navigation down the road. Maybe someone will offer a 1:6 bridge at some point. I know there have been a couple of custom builds floating around, but I'd like to see a small run custom or even a kit.

I wonder if QMx will offer more stations like science, communications, and navigation down the road. Maybe someone will offer a 1:6 bridge at some point. I know there have been a couple of custom builds floating around, but I'd like to see a small run custom or even a kit.

I agree, a 1/6 bridge would be awesome. Offering it in sections would be a nice, you could build as you go.

Would love to see the bridge in 1/6, or in 1/12 for the Mezco line. Hopefully someone offers something down the line. I would be happy with the transporter room too.

Yeah, the transporter room would be a nice addition, especially since you can display many of the characters realistically.

Is there a link for the $15 off from Entertainment Earth. Didn't see it anywhere. Thanks.

ThinkGeek has this in stock again for US$60. I'm importing one to Australia. Half the price of buying locally!

Not bad. While not quite half the price, definitely much cheaper than what it would’ve cost from Sideshow or Popcultcha.

Back