McGregor vs. Mayweather: Will you watch!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you watch?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • If I don't have to pay for it

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Who Da**** are these guys?

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
The Boxing circus extravaganza is officially on. Who you got?

Last edited:
McGregor doesn't know the first thing about boxing. Mayweather for sure even though I despise the hell out of him. I'm hoping muscle memory will kick in and Connor will just round house Mayweather to the face. Mayweather just wants the 50-0 record and McGregor just wants the spotlight. This is a great example of celebrity boxing...

I'm not watching. Conor's only shot is to come out like a tornado and hope he lands a big one... Otherwise he's toast

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The build up and trash talk should be fun.........hope they follow the ufc blueprint for that.

If this is solely boxing, then Mayweather is the winner. If any part of MMA is allowed, then Floyd won't know which way is up.

Joke of a fight. If it even happens Mayweather with pick him apart at will. I can't stand either of these guys, but dislike Mayweather more, but McGregor has less than zero chance in a straight boxing match.

Mayweather is a piece of **** so I suppose it's fitting that he may earn his 50th win in a boxing match against someone who doesn't box--though I don't think this type of money-grab gimmick should count toward an official record. Since it's only boxing, Mayweather will more than likely win, but I'd love to see him at least get knocked on his ass at some point because he isn't taking it seriously. Personally, I think they should alternate fighting styles each round--flip a coin to see which they start with then see what happens.

Joke of a fight. If it even happens Mayweather with pick him apart at will. I can't stand either of these guys, but dislike Mayweather more, but McGregor has less than zero chance in a straight boxing match.

Ditto. I'd love to see Mayweather just get his ass beat to a pulp but its not going to happen.

Back