What MOVIE'S Do you want REBOOTED or REDONE or SEQUEL???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlander1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know if a thread about this topic but thought might be a fun one to start about movie's way ahead of time that could use a good reboot. I know some hate reboots and originals are perfect like POLTERGEIST or Close Encounters imo. that dont need any redoing but some could def be improved with all effects they can do today.

Last edited:
I'D LOVE A LAST STARFIGHTER reboot. I adore the original and just few thing need updating imo but other then that still very much enjoy watching still. I do wonder how many would love a E.T 2 or EXPLORER'S redo. I just watched labyrinth last week and feel bad never watched when was little but would'nt mind seeing a updated version. I know i hate the new GHOSTBUSTERS & TMNT story is just horrible imo. If they keep the good parts it can be done right. Been waiting forever for a Goonies 2 or 3rd Gremlins just to start name a few. I just read on FB MAXIUM OVERDRIVE is up for sequel or redo. Again some are just garbage compared to originals like POLTERGEIST but some can work if do them correct.

Just keep the movie score intact a must n favorite.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a couple of sequels.
Remo Williams
Buckaroo Banzai
Big Trouble in Little China (sequel with Kurt Russell, not remake with Dwayne Johnson)

I'm generally against all these remakes, but I won't condemn Cannonball Run unless it's full of pretty boy tool actors who can't act and young actors. It's a comedy, put funny people in it. And cool cars.
Ryan

Yea i'd LOVE A Big Trouble pt 2. with Kurt not the ROCK A.KA Dwayne or another TANGO & CASH along with Cannonball run would be fun with bunch funny comedy actors good choice's Wamphyri13.:hi5: I cant believe they are making a RAMPAGE video game movie. :horrorThere's no movie DWAYNE Johnson wont turn down.:lol I' am looking fwd to seeing him as black Adam.

NO MORE REBOOTS OR SEQUELS.

d4f86d6a8928467374fc279b19298514.jpg

Some great suggestions here already!
TMNT - needs to go back to the 90's style.
Critters - needs to maintain humour.
Big Trouble in Little China - the original is still awesome so a part 2 could be ace.
Maximum Overdrive - Yes! with smart phones blowing people's heads off to ACDC tunes.
Super Mario Bros movie
Resident Evil - reboot it to the actual game style/characters.
A Clockwork Orange.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

INVADERS FROM MARS due for another reboot :horror:lol I Still love ALL OF these but imagine how cool 2.0 would be.

Explorers

D.a.r.y.l

Last edited:
Man, I would love a reboot of the Last Starfighter. Upgrade the fx write some better dialogue to make it extra sweet!

Back