Media Who won E3 surely not Ubisoft?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KainSwiss

Super Freak
Reaction score
72ab69aae66a97a71d4f61d839faa6b0.jpg

84f2e0775d9483f07fee823f627315c5.jpg

cf8f005d5118587bdbcf86ae39060ecd.jpg

1aeb0ea8a144b89fdec931dde2b5c9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think E3 this year was meh, Playstation last year set the bar so high that they couldn't reach it themselves this year. Anyway as a PS fan I'd say PS won.

I was underwhelmed with Xbox One X however I did like their Anthem showing that game looks interesting. Overall I was happy with what Sony showed but would have liked to see Bloodborne 2 is it even gonna be made let alone announced.

Ubisoft showed some good new IP's like Mario + Rabbids and Skull and Bones, Beyond Good and Evil. We still can't rule out Nintendo yet

Sony's was a snore. The only thing that could save it is REmake 2 and TLOU2.

Yeah good point. They didn't really bring anything that pushes the PS4 pro. I think overall I'm a bit disappointed. But I expected nothing much so it doesn't really bother me that much. The Last of Us 2 I actually forgot about. Did anything say yep that's a must?

I would've said Microsoft but the price of the new console was a little higher than I was wanting. And within the last 24 hrs Microsoft has made things worse by saying VR isn't in the plans for the XBX1 and Destiny 2 won't be allowed to run at 60 fps. What the hell is the console good for then? What idiots.
"Heres the most powerful console ever, too bad you can't utilize its untapped potential."

I got burned out with scifi FPS destiny like. None of those interest me anymore despite good looking.

Yeah good point. They didn't really bring anything that pushes the PS4 pro. I think overall I'm a bit disappointed. But I expected nothing much so it doesn't really bother me that much. The Last of Us 2 I actually forgot about. Did anything say yep that's a must?

IIRC Naughty Dog mentioned something about today on FB last week, so I guess will get another teaser.

I was underwhelmed with Xbox One X however I did like their Anthem showing that game looks interesting. Overall I was happy with what Sony showed but would have liked to see Bloodborne 2 is it even gonna be made let alone announced.

Ubisoft showed some good new IP's like Mario + Rabbids and Skull and Bones, Beyond Good and Evil. We still can't rule out Nintendo yet

I think Nintendo had the most exciting show.
Metroid Prime 4 and Mario Odyssey are making me consider getting a Switch...
Monster Hunter on PS4 looked very impressive.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ubisoft was the only conference where I felt like the developers actually took joy in their work. They also had more "wow, that's cool" moments than any of the other pressers I watched. Going to give this E3 to them, despite no Aisha Tyler.

On a related note, EA's was soooooooo bad.

Honestly? Nobody. This E3 blew. Sony showed nothing new, with GoW getting a short trailer and Spider-Man just showing us a scripted QTE heavy scene. Ubisoft teased a BGE prequel(!) and showed yet another AC. Nintendo announced Metroid Prime 4, but we have nothing else to go on. Don't get me started on Bethesda & EA. I can't remember a single thing from Microsoft, except Metro, which is multiplatform.

I got burned out with scifi FPS destiny like. None of those interest me anymore despite good looking.

Halo, Mass Effect, Destiny, and now Anthem all have the same sci-fi-ish look to them. While Anthem does look pretty impressive, I'm going to wait to see more before I decide to consider pre-ordering it.

Thought E3 was good not great. Metro 3 is amazing news for me. And the Bioware game has serious potential. Thought the Xbox one X has a dumb name, but the specs are incredible, and the price is fair.

Spiderman game looks fantastic

Thought E3 was good not great. Metro 3 is amazing news for me. And the Bioware game has serious potential. Thought the Xbox one X has a dumb name, but the specs are incredible, and the price is fair.

Spiderman game looks fantastic

Yea for a console that has native 4k gaming with a 4k drive, I think that's a great price.
Show was ok. Im probably in the minority but I was preying for a new fight night game ( sad face )

Back