Media Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score

ce-wolf-newcolossus-ce.jpg

https://store.bethsoft.com/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-collectors-edition

Did a Nazi just walk up to two KKK members and ask them if they've taken their German lessons? :rotfl

I'll get it because I loved The New Order and The Old Blood.

I loved the New Order. I played it through twice. It was a very refreshing shooter experience to me. When I saw this announcement the other day I was very excited. My favorite game personally I am waiting for is Spider-Man but this is in the top 3 for sure!!

One of the best 1st person shooters I’ve ever played. Frame rate, graphics, and story just blow me away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this series soooo much, along with DOOM. Best FPS of all time and absolutely no bull, just straight to the brutal killing.. was suprised there not any topics until now.

Just finish this masterpiece and I have the feeling DOOM 2 -Hell on Earth will be their next project, just too many hints, vibes and easter eggs.

23843336_10209950487148754_4187985895916907732_n.jpg

I loved everything about the first one, the gameplay was alright but the story and setting and atmosphere blew me away. I was very hyped for this sequel and found myself.. disappointed. The story is very disjointed, the characters have become self-parodies or clichés, and it's just not nearly as interesting and atmospheric as the first one. I can't see myself playing through it again.

I love this series soooo much, along with DOOM. Best FPS of all time and absolutely no bullshjt, just straight to the brutal killing.. was suprised there not any topics until now.

Just finish this masterpiece and I have the feeling DOOM 2 -Hell on Earth will be their next project, just too many hints, vibes and easter eggs.

View attachment 378937

I haven’t played the new Doom but considering how much I’ve enjoyed Wolfenstein I’m thinking about picking up a copy....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I loved everything about the first one, the gameplay was alright but the story and setting and atmosphere blew me away. I was very hyped for this sequel and found myself.. disappointed. The story is very disjointed, the characters have become self-parodies or clichés, and it's just not nearly as interesting and atmospheric as the first one. I can't see myself playing through it again.

Unless you find yourself triggered by those political references which hated by certain group of people... these kind of shoot 'em up games like Wofensteins or DOOM which deep story line is not necessary at all. Wof -> killing nazi and save the world. Doom -> idiots open portal to Hell so kill every last of demons and close the gate, save human. Just simple and straight to the brutal gun blazing and execution.

Main protagonist in Wolf series revealed in this game is half Jew..so the hatred which spreading currently toward Bethesda as using this game as "propaganda" is understandable to certain group of people, again as I have mentioned above.

If anyone was looking for the latest DOOM they now have the limited edition collector version with the Statue and steel book on sale for $39.99 at GameStop with free shipping. Took me all of 2 seconds to order. Also this morning after work I stopped by Wally-World (Wal-Mart) to pick up some Christmas presents I ordered online for my kids. On the way out of their pick up section you have to walk by their Toys and Electronics departments. So, as I walked out they had a bin of Xbox One and PS4 games all piled up in a heap. Then one of those games was right up front and it caught my eye...sitting there right on top like it was waiting for me was the DOOM 3 BFG edition for 360/XBOXONE which includes DOOM 1, 2, and 3.....the price....$5! Bought! So I went from being DOOM-less to a whole helluva lot of DOOM in 2 days.

Take Care, Jase

Lol I was a fan of DOOM nearly 20 years ago when still a kid in elementary school, original DOOM1+2 scared the **** out of me back then, I even remember those cheat codes clear as daylight - IDDQD/invicible, IDKFA/full weapons and ammo lol :lol

Lol I was a fan of DOOM nearly 20 years ago when still a kid in elementary school, original DOOM1+2 scared the **** out of me back then, I even remember those cheat codes clear as daylight - IDDQD/invicible, IDKFA/full weapons and ammo lol :lol

I remember the music mostly and playing a co-op back in the what 95/96 maybe??? Where you could link the original Xbox systems. That was crazy fun. Friends and I would stay up all night and have Doom marathons.

Wolfenstein, now I remember playing that on a Commodore 64 when I was like 13 or 14 and thinking the graphics were awesome. Of course if was a huge leap from “Adventure” my favorite Atari title where your sword was an arrow!

f3029332d7680d3512653bc9405b8ef7.jpg

Scary realistic huh??? Damn I’m getting old.

Back