McFarlane Toys: Stranger Things 7-Inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooNiche

Super Freak
Reaction score
As reported by Toyark News:
Stranger Things 7-Inch Figures Coming From McFarlane Toys

McFStrangerThings.jpg

Link to report: https://news.toyark.com/2017/06/11/stranger-things-7-inch-figures-coming-mcfarlane-toys-255587

Glad someone is finally making figures. Apprehensive about it being McFarlane. Sculpt wise sure, by "articulation".. hm. Also, hope it actually becomes a line, not just two figures. And look forward to seeing a Demogorgon!

(Hope this the right section for this, seeing as it is full of 80's sci-fi references, seemed to belong here.)

I'm surprised that company still exists based on their choices.

They've made a comeback with their Color Tops line IMO.

But yes, it's aggravating how they take the piss when they have so much potential. It's An Attitude, I guess.

They've made a comeback with their Color Tops line IMO.

I was hoping they'd do more with Mass Effect, there was a mock up box of Shepard once, but they've only done Andromeda so far.

Hoping they go deep with Stranger Things as it's not colour tops. The wig accessory is an excellent idea.

Can't wait for official pics. Hopefully SDCC.

... It's An Attitude, I guess.

Nice! ;)

Why is this under Aliens and Robots?
(Hope this the right section for this, seeing as it is full of 80's sci-fi references, seemed to belong here.)
Yeah, as I said, I know it doesn't contain aliens (that we know of, depends how you classify creatures from other dimensions), or robots, but I felt like it belonged here "spiritually".

If anyone's offended, move it. I just felt like it'd get lost in the General section. It would belong in "Science Fiction" if there was such a category.

Any updates on this line? Instant purchase!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

New high res images of Hopper and Eleven:

676a77631e543e73e6f2e14a3af14f97.jpg
95ebb51195ff6a516bea38afa292ae22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

These are suppose to be out in November (according to McFarlane's site), and I can't find preorders at the major retailers. Anyone know what's up?

For example, I am very surprised BBTS does not have these up for pre order.

I'm wondering the same thing. I asked McFarlane through Facebook, and all they told me was that pre-orders weren't up yet. No word on status or any delays. Makes me a bit nervous.

I'm wondering the same thing. I asked McFarlane through Facebook, and all they told me was that pre-orders weren't up yet. No word on status or any delays. Makes me a bit nervous.

Yeah, same here. And with season 2 in 3ish weeks, you'd think they'd have them up to order by now.

Back