Adam West RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chunk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Could not see a thread on this yet.

RIP Adam West :(

Died peacefully in Los Angeles after a brief battle with leukaemia.

gcduelNf.jpeg

west-adam1.jpg

Adam_West.jpg

Man, his passing is a tough one to take. I made a trip to Dallas in March to see him since he announced it would be his last appearance at the convention there. Really glad I did. He was so nice and took a minute or two to chat even though his line was huge.

Oh man, this is depressing. I always thought he would last forever & I always wanted to meet him since I was a kid and my mom is a huge fan. There's just no words except thank you so much Mr West & may you rest in peace.

RIP!

Such fond memories of me and my best friend watching Batman every day after school.

It is a tough loss on the geek/pop culture community. He was great with fans and very humble. Time to fire up some old batman eps.

Terrible news. When it rains, it pours; first Roger Moore, summarily followed by Adam West. Glad I have his Bats figure posed underneath the signed photo of him. (and yes, the figure is in the same pose as what he is in the photo :lol)

Rest peacefully, Adam.

So sad....forget about Keaton, Kilmer, the awful Clooney, Bale and Affleck. Adam West is Batman!!!

Back