• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone ever buy from "cybermx?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never dealt with him but NEVER send money as a gift, especially on ebay. If anything goes wrong (& it does a lot of times on the bay) you would have zero recourse.You would lose ur money.
If I remember correctly asking payment as a gift is against ebay rules, I think.
x :peace

I was actually thinking of buying something from them recently. If that's their only accepted way of payment, they can piss off.

Never dealt with him but NEVER send money as a gift, especially on ebay. If anything goes wrong (& it does a lot of times on the bay) you would have zero recourse.You would lose ur money.
If I remember correctly asking payment as a gift is against ebay rules, I think.
x :peace

Yep! This is exactly the reason why I didn't jump to send them money right away.

I was actually thinking of buying something from them recently. If that's their only accepted way of payment, they can piss off.

Actually, I sent them an offer and they replied saying they could do that price if I sent the payment as a gift. But not to worry, all other normal methods of payment were still on the table. I just hope you aren't going after some of the same stuff I am! :lol

Back