• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted! Wolverine Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you already had one Rory?

There is one on ebay right now, but Gruson is bidding on it so you can forget about that one, I think that guy is loaded. :D

The ill Jedi said:
I thought you already had one Rory?

There is one on ebay right now, but Gruson is bidding on it so you can forget about that one, I think that guy is loaded. :D
I saw that and I agree.

I had one of these for a very brief period of time but it was grossly misrepresented in the listing so I had to send it back. Shame too, I really liked it but now I have to search for one again. :monkey2 Let that be a lesson to you all, nothing on ebay is mint- even if it says so.

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Not if Gruson is bidding on it, he'll pick you off 'Sniper Style'. If anybody's got your kinda money it's him Ed! :D
The thing about Gruson is, he is probably bidding on it to resell later. He already has one so once it becomes not profitable, he'll back down.

El Roranous said:
The thing about Gruson is, he is probably bidding on it to resell later. He already has one so once it becomes not profitable, he'll back down.
I thought he did; or maybe he's buying it for a friend? If it was me and I had one, I'd back off and let you have it Rory! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
I thought he did; or maybe he's buying it for a friend? If it was me and I had one, I'd back off and let you have it Rory! :rock
That is awesome! I really do love this board and the people I have met, you guys have been so nice. :rock

The ill Jedi said:
...as they would do for you!

A lot of people here have helped me out, I would do what I can to repay kindness.

Exactly! I'm in the same boat. I've been helped by some as well and one day hopefully I can repay their kindness.

Back