Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyonfire

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Xensation x Scaletta: 1/6th Scaled The Lady Sorceress
(Product ID: AF19)

One head sculpt
One white underwear
One white top
One sword
One sheath
One dagger
Two belts
One pair of boots
One pair of long gloves
Four hands

CIRI001.jpg
CIRI002.jpg
CIRI003.jpg
CIRI006.jpg
CIRI005.jpg
CIRI007.jpg
CIRI0033.jpg

Ciri before Geralt?! WTH?!
They did Geralt first. Scaletta did a limited run of Geralt (which I was on but had to drop out of) then of Ciri. Although they have been teaming up with Xensation lately to mass produce some of their limited runs. Looks like they did team up to do Ciri. If we're lucky they'll do Geralt too but I doubt it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I ain't picking up Ciri without Geralt

Btw, the game is amazing from beginning to end. One of the few games I felt was a true masterpiece and worth retail price

I ain't picking up Ciri without Geralt

Btw, the game is amazing from beginning to end. One of the few games I felt was a true masterpiece and worth retail price
You can still get a Geralt. I think Scaletta has 2 left. There $586 for unpainted kits so not bad.

You can still get a Geralt. I think Scaletta has 2 left. There $586 for unpainted kits so not bad.

I really wish they would mass produce a geralt, $586 is a good $800 aud which is around a month of my pay if I don't pay any bills. Even though I think that geralt is indeed worth the money. I could never spend that much on a figure. Maybe they COULD mass produce a geralt, but just do a different version. Different hair and beard, different armor and different swords then the first one is still exclusive and everyone who missed out at the Time could still get one to go with ciri?

Back